Senior Web Marketing Manager at RingCentral
Want to change the way work…works? This is your moment.
RingCentral Glip integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
Our Marketing team uses data, strategy and creativity to share that story with the world in the most effective, relevant ways possible. As part of the RingCentral Marketing team, you will help plan, coordinate, implement and oversee the ways we share RingCentral’s message with the world. You’ll use data, technology and creativity to target, communicate, measure and adjust with precision— and share the story of a new, reimagined age of business communication with the audiences who want to hear it most.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We’re not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We’re winning, together.
Sr. Web Marketing Manager
RingCentral is looking for a rockstar Sr. Web Marketing Manager to build out our Global Service Provider web presence and strategy as we ramp up our focus on this audience. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is a blend of web expert, data-driven marketer, with partner marketing experience ideally in a B2B company with a strong partner marketing business model. This role will work closely with product marketing, global marketers, designers, researchers, and developers to proactively manage, prioritize, execute, and continually optimize all web projects. The ability to creatively problem-solve and effectively communicate across all teams, as well as with executives will be crucial for success.
In addition, this role will report out on key success metrics and test findings/results and make recommendations for how to improve the experience and conversion.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Build the strategic vision and direction for how to effectively engage Global Service providers on ringcentral.com, blogs, microsites, etc.
- Build, maintain, and execute a global roadmap of projects, deliverables, initiatives.
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects working closely with stakeholders, creative and development teams.
- Work closely with our CRO and analytics team to build out dashboards, testing plans, report on success, and identify areas of opportunity.
- Partner closely with SEO team to improve organic traffic and rankings for GSP content
- Contribute to other web projects and initiatives as deemed necessary. We are a scrappy team and will need someone who can pitch in where needed.
- Contribute to overall strategic vision and direction of ringcentral.com.
- Act as the liaison for GSP partner marketing and campaign teams to ensure close alignment between teams and deliverables
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices and be an evangelist for our web site
- 5-7 experience web marketing experience.
- 2+ years experience with partner marketing. GSP and/or telecom specific marketing experience a plus.
- Experience in a large, growing SaaS company with large partner ecosystem strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Adobe Content Management Systems (AEM).
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe analytics. Comfortable with testing methodologies and best practices.
- Proactive, articulate, and collaborative team player who can effectively communicate cross functionally and at the executive level.
- Positive and service-oriented in nature.
- Program/project management experience with the ability to manage projects from inception to completion.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail.
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
We didn’t create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it’s free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com — and we look forward to connecting soon.
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.