Senior Web Marketing Manager at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:29 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
Lyra Health is looking for an experienced website leader to own and drive our web strategy and operations as an essential component of our go-to-market efforts. Lyra’s website is central to our efforts in redefining access to mental health care, building awareness, driving demand, and promoting thought leadership for Lyra as we continue to grow and scale rapidly.
We’re looking for someone with the ambition to build a world class website and the demonstrated collaborative leadership skills to support and guide others across marketing in achieving our objectives. The web manager will partner with resources both internal (design, demand generation, digital, product marketing, product) and external (Dev and SEO agency) to lead feature development, increase functionality, drive conversions, optimize UX, measure results, and manage all website activity.
You will lead or partner on everything that happens on our website, from landing pages and forms to large-scale initiatives around optimization and architecture.
- Website Management - Lead and partner with the Brand team and other members of the Marketing team on all aspects of website development, including strategy, roadmap, design, development, testing, launch, and post-launch measurement and management
- Drive large-scale website improvements and delivery timelines including strategic collaboration with stakeholders; project design, planning and scoping; and day-to-day management to outcome
- Conversion Rate Optimization - Own conversion optimization for the marketing website and other related web properties to ensure their contribution to our customer acquisition and pipeline goals. Use analytics, testing, and experience to evaluate performance and identify areas to improve experience and increase conversion, along with the optimization of landing pages, leads forms, and user flows throughout the online buyer's journey
- User Experience - in partnership with the brand and product teams, ensure web user experience is modern, effective, efficient, and aligned with Lyra’s brand standards and goals
- Scale, Security, and Compliance - Work together with Marketing, Product, and other teams to understand and define business requirements, including ADA compliance, Translations, GDPR, and other security/compliance requirements
- Agency Management - Own the relationship with our dev agency; partner with them to improve performance and usability; manage to budget
- Marketing Tech Stack - In partnership with Marketing Operations and IT, research, review, recommend, and implement new technology solutions to optimize website front-end and back-end performance and integrate with other marketing tools. Measure success.
- Test website performance and functionality across browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Provide strategic guidance to marketing and other stakeholders on all web-related initiatives
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in digital/web leadership and project management, digital marketing or website optimization
- B2B company and go-to-market strongly preferred
- Leadership abilities, collaborative project management skills, and technical knowledge to lead day-to-day website functionality and larger complex projects
- A solid foundation of SEO best practices
- Strong communication skills - ability to articulate vision and roadmap and facilitate concept and ideation with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with content management systems
- Strong website measurement skills including data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge and understanding of web accessibility best practices & ADA requirements
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience managing agencies and outside resources
- Ability to manage to goals and budgets
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description