Senior User Acquisition Manager at Gameloft (Remote)
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
As a Senior User Acquisition Manager, you will focus on marketing actions to drive customer acquisition for Gameloft Ukraine games. You will be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master's degree in marketing or equivalent experience;
- 2-4 years of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns, gaming or mobile experience is a plus;
- Has executed ROI campaigns of over $200K;
- Management experience is a plus;
- Data oriented, Excel skilled;
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated;
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed;
- Passionate about gaming and media is a plus.
- Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans;
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams;
- Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels;
- Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach game goals;
- Communicate regularly and clearly, to the studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, and challenges to meet objectives.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English.
Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.