We're looking for a content marketer who loves writing for a technical audience. In this role, you will be a senior contributor on the Marketing team, working closely with Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and Sales to deliver digital content across a variety of formats and channels. You are a strong writer and strategist who can collaborate with anyone to translate technical jargon into stories and assets that drive business value for our prospects and customers. You have a journalistic mindset and enjoy finding new ways to reach audiences. Ready to be part of a team where data and creativity collide?
This role will be 100% remote. Any location in the continental United States is good with us!
As the lead content marketer for Liquibase, you will be responsible for content strategy and planning, as well as writing and directing other writers:
- Use content performance data, audience insights, and competitive analysis to develop the content strategy, audience journey mapping, editorial angles, and final content plan
- Own and perform audits to improve existing assets, retire outdated/underperforming assets, and ideate areas for content experimentation
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to develop processes for content reviews and processes for creating case studies and testimonials
- Create and publish content that amplifies our message and drives engagement (including, but not limited to blog posts, email, social media posts, reports, guides, e-books, infographics, ad copy, etc.)
- Incorporate modern information and entertainment consumption habits into content development
- Ensure that all content is consistent, on-brand, and uses the right voice and tone
Ideal candidates have:
- Experience creating and managing content for a technical audience
- A data-driven and analytical approach to content and demonstrated ability to use metrics to back up strategic recommendations
- Experience improving metrics related to SEO, engagement, and ROI
- Repurpose content for use across multiple platforms and formats
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience using HubSpot
- Experience with keyword research
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, social media, Parse.ly, and other content analytics tools
- Experience with the Demandwell SEO Growth Platform
Who You Are
- A team player
- An exceptional writer and communicator
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving startup environment
- Passionate about our mission and helping us build our vision
- Entrepreneurial & self-motivated
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
Perks of Life at Liquibase:
- Remote First culture, potential for company-wide in-person gatherings
- Home office allowance for remote workers
- Meaningful equity (US only)
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits - country dependent
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K matching (US only)
- No punks, no jerks culture
- Growth opportunities and ability to move up within the company
We take pride in:
- A transparent and collaborative team environment. We value multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Our entrepreneurial culture. We provide every employee the opportunity to make a meaningful impact.
- Our work with new technologies and learn from experienced professionals.
- How organizations, large and small, use DevOps to drive developer agility and accelerate software delivery.
Company Overview - We are Liquibase
Liquibase is the leader in the database release automation segment of the more broadly defined DevOps market. Our vision is to be the easiest, safest, and most powerful community-led database change management solution. Downloaded more than 75 million times, our software enables DevOps teams around the globe to accelerate the software delivery process by automating database updates. As companies of all sizes continue to adopt an agile methodology and DevOps practices, there is a growing realization that the database needs to be considered as part of this innovation process.
A career at Liquibase means joining a quickly growing company on the front lines of the DevOps space. You can expect to revel in growth across the board — in the number of customers we support, in the experiments we run, in the scope and complexity of our technical projects, and the list goes on.
At Liquibase, we foster a culture rooted in the open-source values of freedom, choice, transparency, and meritocracy. These are not just fashion labels here, but sincere convictions, and you’ll see that reflected in the way we operate daily. We’re caffeinated, collaborative & confident experts, eager to solve the most challenging database CI/CD problems for our customers. We value individual freedom and embrace remote work.
Want to help the software world move faster? You’ve found the right place.