Senior Social Media Manager - Franchise Rocket powered by HorsePower Brands at Careerlink (Omaha, NE)
| Omaha, NE
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:45 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
As the Social Media Manager & Strategic Planner, you will own all organic social media efforts for HorsePower Brands. You will develop and execute monthly content calendars as well as campaign specific content plans for key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Content, Branding, & Community Engagement:
Content, Branding, & Community Engagement:
- Update and publish content across all social media platforms & blog, in accordance with brand strategy (sales, new product launches, new distributors, partnerships, events, press hits)
- Ideate, pitch, and execute unique, engaging social media activations and write compelling copy to develop innovative custom content that breaks through the social clutter
- Create compelling storytelling through organic posts and stories, in partnership with internal marketing team. * Research and curate images, videos, and creator channels that align with HorsePower brands values that articulate our story
- Share and maintain HorsePower brand's image and brand voice across all social media touch points * Source and schedule day-to-day editorial and inspirational content across social channels, reacting to "of the moment" opportunities to story tell in real time
- Engage with our social community by liking, commenting, and interacting with our fans and potential customers while maintaining the brand voice
- Build relationships with customers and nurture community by attending to all comments, messages and tagged posts on a daily and timely manner
- Post daily and actively responds to and engage with followers in (close to) real time while maintaining professionalism, an authentic brand voice, and empathy/excitement (as required) from a customer experience perspective
- Escalate customer service issues as needed, but try your best to resolve them yourself when possible, and have a cohesive collaborative process with CS department, for an amazing social customer experience
- Monitor social media groups, trends, tools, new applications, SEO, and user engagement to be able to suggest content optimization across video and photo content
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience required
- 5-7 years of brand marketing, concentrated consumer marketing and/or social media experience.
- Experience managing social media across a variety of platforms a must
- Expert/deep knowledge and experience with all social media platforms, as well as strong familiarity with analytics within platform.
- Proven success growing audiences and selling services via organic social media channels
- Ability to develop, present, and execute social strategies & report performance analytics
- Understanding of SEO, web traffic metrics, and social media KPIs
- Strong track record of developing and optimizing engaging content and building a social following
- Analytical and results-driven mindset with a talent for strategically leveraging data and insights to make fact-based decisions and design effective procedures to test ideas with meaningful recommendations
- Strong project management skills, with ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines or to manage complex priorities and multiple projects within tight timelines
- Very comfortable working autonomously, on a small team, and with minimal day-to-day oversight (obviously with support as needed)
- Strong desire to contribute and be measured based on your performance
- Self-starter, strong work-ethic and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong eye for creativity. You know what content converts across all social platforms - others come to you for advice often to grow their brands
- Experience collaborating with the creative process a plus
- Strong proficiency using site analytics tools, social media management software platforms/Content management platforms, & sales tracking software
- Experience/Strong ability with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google Docs, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Copywriting, & Copyediting
- Understanding of the digital landscape, and a proven interest in staying on top of developments in social platforms and applications
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva or design skills is a huge plus
- Previous Experience in Franchising, Small Business or Corporate Social Media is a huge plus!
More Information on Careerlink
Careerlink operates in the HR Tech industry. The company is located in Omaha, NE. Careerlink was founded in 1992. It has 16 total employees. To see all 487 open jobs at Careerlink, click here.
Read Full Job Description