Senior Social Media Manager - B2B & Employer Branding at Calm
Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm’s marketing team is working to lead the conversation around mental health and mindfulness. We’re curious about our consumers, their challenges, and how Calm can be a true tool for change. We are a highly cross-functional and collaborative team, developing work that sparks a cultural dialog, expands what Calm is in the minds of consumers, and makes meaningful connections to the brand across the globe.
What You’ll Do:
The Senior Manager, Social & Editorial - B2B & Employer Branding reports into the Director, Social & Editorial. This multifaceted role is responsible for building and executing Calm’s employer branding strategy; translating Calm’s enterprise offerings into consumer-facing narratives; and developing the social and editorial identities of Calm’s executives. A successful candidate for this role could come from a number of different backgrounds: social media, recruiting, human resources or communications. A successful candidate will have meaningful experience overseeing the external-facing identity of leading brands. Candidates should thrive on cross-functional partnership, be comfortable overseeing the production of creative resources and managing external partners, and, most importantly, possess a deep passion for the mental health and wellness space. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and executing Calm’s social and editorial presence for the business community across LinkedIn, web, and all other applicable platforms
- Successfully translating Calm’s enterprise offerings into meaningful and engaging consumer-facing strategies and content
- Developing the social media presence of key Calm executives and business leaders
- Hiring and managing a diverse network of agencies and contractors to deliver best-in-class creative assets
- Co-producing meaningful content and activations with Calm’s enterprise partners and clients
- Overseeing reporting on key KPIs by leveraging various data sources and inputs
- Hiring and managing future B2B and Employer Branding full time employees in the Social & Editorial org
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in social media, recruiting, B2B marketing, human resources, communications or another field relevant to building an expertise in employer branding and/or B2B strategy
- Comprehensive understanding of and fluency in all relevant social media platforms, as well as accordant social-related tools, especially LinkedIn
- Expertise of the business media landscape and proven insights around what drives earned media from an employer branding standpoint
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage diverse networks of contractors, freelancers, and agency partners
- Experience working with executives, business leaders, and/or thought leaders from the business space
- Exceptional cross-functionally collaboration skills
- Experience interpreting and reacting to digital/social analytics
- Confident when it comes to taking risks, trying new things, and learning from failure
- A genuine and authentic passion for supporting mental health and wellness practice
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.