Senior Social Media & Community Manager at TripActions
TripActions is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager that will be an integral part of the Marketing team. This role will be responsible for communicating TripActions’ messages to our audience and promoting content to drive growth. You’ll have the exciting opportunity to own the strategic direction, voice, and set goals to execute toward by managing multi-channel programs with the support of the broader marketing team. You’ll actively influence the public persona of TripActions to bolster customer and journalist perception of TripActions as a leading TMC and FinTech spend management company. Strong creative skills, a take-initiative and positive mindset, familiarity and comfort with negotiating, natural desire to be part of a team, and ability to operate in a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous, environment are all imperative.
What You’ll Do:
- Independently defines measurable strategies, tactics and production methods with clear KPIs to meet varying objectives; inclusive of brand perception, driving product discovery and purchase consideration via social media channels and partnerships (e.g. influencers and publishers)
- Maintains deep understanding of social media best practices, performance metrics, data analysis methodology and tools
- Regularly evolves and presents strategy, learnings and recommendations to senior leadership via meetings and document writing
- Develops and owns goals and performance metrics for 4+ social accounts using critical analysis of historical data, content/creative and tactical approaches, making recommendations for continuous improvement; reporting on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Identifies emerging channel trends (content formats, subject matter), partnering with creative, paid social, marketing teams and external agencies to quickly define and execute experiments, leaning into success
- Defines and improves process via standard operating procedure documentation and playbooks for net new and ongoing processes such as social listening, social content publishing and channel partnerships
- Coordinates with content team for always-on and overall programming in social media and onsite channels to ensure tactics ladder to overall strategy and goals
- Manages external agencies to plan and steer campaign strategy, holding them accountable and pivoting as needed to meet all channel goals
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years relevant professional experience in social strategy, social media management, social media planning, social media buying, and/or budget management
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent professional experience
- Experience managing or working within cross-functional marketing and creative teams and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to capture and use various data points to develop and measure marketing programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence teams and stakeholders
- Highly detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- A passion for social media and understanding its business impact
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Word or Google Suite.
- Photoshop proficiency highly preferred.