Senior SEO Specialist at Lyra Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:04 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 29, 2021
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2.5 million people can receive best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $680 million.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior SEO Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team! As the Senior SEO Specialist, you will report to the Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and be responsible for managing and implementing on-the-page and off-the-page SEO strategies. You’ll work closely with internal and external partners to implement best practices and strategic recommendations.
- Drive organic search engine traffic by execution of key SEO programs
- Establish the SEO roadmap and deliver against it while providing the Marketing organization progress updates
- Work cross-functionally with Content Marketing, Campaigns, and Web teams to drive results per the strategic roadmap
- Perform ongoing detailed keyword research for existing content areas and new product releases.
- Oversee day-to-day tactics that increase discoverability and improve keyword ranking, as measured by the business metrics of traffic and lead generation
- Develop technical strategies to optimize our properties for indexation and to maximize the potential of our online content.
- Identify and spec out projects that will improve our on-page ranking factors utilizing SEO best-practices
- Be an evangelist on the benefits of SEO, and ensure that our website is the online leader for SEO best practice, implementation, and outcome
- Work with Analytics and Digital Marketing teams to identify and expose content gaps, using data to influence the content production and localization roadmaps
- Partner with Web Marketing and Web Dev on converting blog and SEO traffic
- Leverage Brightedge, SEMRush, Google Analytics and Salesforce for data analysis and insights generation
- Strong domain knowledge within SEO (4+ years experience)
- Organic experience within health (mental health in particular) a plus
- Passion for driving organic growthExcellent cross-functional project management ability
- Strong analytical skills
- Working proficiency with Google Analytics, SEMRush, BrightEdge (or similar platforms), Tableau (or other reporting tools)
- Understanding of the SaaS business model and/or the B2B sales cycle
- Self-starter with the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions
- Experience with managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environmentStrong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas with non-technical audiences succinctly
We are a virtual company and qualified candidates located outside of California are encouraged to apply!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Read Full Job Description