Senior SAAS Marketing Manager- REMOTE at Ricoh USA, Inc.
Employer Provided Salary: $110,000-$140,000 Annually
Salary data is provided by the employer. Please note this is not a guarantee of compensation.
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:57 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 23, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Job DescriptionCome Create at RicohIf you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information-how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared-to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers' success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.Invest in yourselfAt Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Develop, manage, and execute on large scale, highly complex program Go-to-Market Strategy to ensure cross-functional internal alignment, readiness and optimizing gross profit.
- Develop and socialize a cascading plan that specifies marketing's overall strategy to reach Ricoh's goals, to secure agreement from sales, product, and other key business units.
- Effectively present and communicate project strategies, statuses, risks and key decisions within supporting teams, stakeholder meetings and with Senior Management on a regular basis.
- Create short- and long-range forward-looking strategies with key Marketing leaders to maintain competitive advantages in the program.
- Provide strategic, tactical direction on Go-to-Market key activities and deliverables and develop contingency planning to mitigate risks.
- Manage the development of program goals, program requirements, program design, tactic deployment and program diagnostics
- Create buyer persona profiles and buyer's journey maps that visually represent preferences of buyers through the stages of the decision-making process.
- Lead launch efforts, including creating alignment between individual products and services to the overall program, for initial offerings as well as improvements throughout the program lifecycle.
- Contribute to the planning, design and execution of effective demand marketing campaigns that drive GTM strategy and business results.
- Lead internal communication flow, serve as a liaison, and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure launch readiness and well-synchronized workflow processes.
- Build flexibility into the program implementation process and allowing data and insights to shape the evolution of the program over time
- Pilot new program ideas and embrace program and tactic experimentation, frequent feedback, and the ability to course correct as insights are gained.
- Oversee the design and reporting of key performance indicators to manage the health of the SaaS program at the customer segment, channel, region, and market level.
- Work with cross-functional teams to make recommendations to help teams implement and manage change as we become more iterative, data-driven and increase speed to market
- Identify and track critical path milestones and help clear roadblocks.
- Create regular reporting to provide visibility into productivity, throughput, and other business outcomes.
- Work closely with Sales to analyze and identify opportunities for sales productivity improvement by evaluating tools and processes and developing recommendations to ensure Sales is positioned for success in selling under the Go-to-Market strategy developed for the program.
- Develop a deep understanding of various industry segments and user personas to effectively position and communicate strategic plans for the overall program.
- Develop executive level presentations to review the performance of the program and its attribution to the overall company strategy and business plan.
- Support Lead Generation efforts focused on linking the benefits of the overall program offerings to identified customer personas needs, ensuring sufficient pipeline to achieve sales goals.
- Serve as a mentor for the Product Marketing, CX, and UX Teams to assist in the develop of their skills, learn new ideas, strategies, and tactics.
- Ensure understanding of end-to-end marketing processes and supporting systems.
- 7+ years in Program and Digital Marketing within SaaS environment with experience building
- Seasoned marketing professional with 10+ years marketing experience within SaaS B2B environment.
- Demonstrated experience in developing SaaS business plans from strategy, through launch and lifecycle management and demand marketing program planning with clear and quantifiable goals.
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Launch Plan subject matter expert with a proven ability working with multiple, cross-functional stakeholders.
- Proven ability to consider program architecture before program launch to establish the right set of reports and dashboards
- Demonstrated experience developing service-level agreements, workflow processes and marketing B2B offerings.
- Experience addressing, collaborating, and influencing executive management.
- Understanding the sales cycles and product lifecycles and their respective pressures on the marketing functions to drive demand and revenue.
- Knowledge of key stakeholder function in sales, sales enablement, product management.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of key Marketing technologies (i.e. HubSpot, GA) and tools that support Go-to-Market Strategy best practices.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- SaaS Sales, Marketing, Product and Services domain knowledge, particularly in Go-to-Market Strategy and Launch Plans.
- Strong program management skills, with proven methodology application.
- Possess an analytical mindset which applies product insights, market data and feedback to deliver strategic improvements to Go-to-Market planning and execution.
- Ability to apply creative problem solving and proactively propose new approaches to better meet both customer and internal stakeholder needs.
- Work independently with minimum supervision and in a collaborative team environment with the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization. • Exhibit confident and professional presentation skills; excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Marketing domain knowledge, particularly in demand creation workflows and marketing best practices
- Lead and opportunity management process
- Marketing agency and marketing technology vendor relationship management
More Information on Ricoh USA, Inc.
Ricoh USA, Inc. operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in Exton, PA and Campbell, CA. Ricoh USA, Inc. was founded in 1962. It has 15227 total employees. To see all 37 open jobs at Ricoh USA, Inc., click here.
Read Full Job Description