Assurance IQ is a technology company headquartered in Seattle. We were acquired by Prudential (NYSE: PRU) to further the joint mission of improving financial wellness across the world.
Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals work every day to expand our product offerings and the reach of our platform. We simplify the complex world of insurance and financial services into straightforward, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We start by asking customers a few questions, so our system can learn about their needs; from there, our ground-breaking, proprietary platform takes over and analyzes the thousands of data points that make customers unique. This is how we create custom-tailored plans for each customer; plans built precisely for their needs and budget. Our platform serves as the intersection between customer and seller, technology, and the human touch.
At Assurance, we are innovative, persevering, collaborative, calculated, and authentic, and we're working together to improve the lives of millions!
This position is responsible for driving initiatives focused on customer lifecycle and success. The primary focus of the role is to push the business forward in a very competitive space, responsible for understanding and socializing audience and customer experience insights, including primary drivers of attrition and retention, identifying creative and content needs, performance metrics, and more.
You thrive in an environment where it's up to you to design the future, supported by a highly autonomous environment where teams collaborate. You're encouraged to test new ideas, learn rapidly, and iterate. You are a customer-centric problem solver and understand how the customer experience can customer satisfaction, retention, and long-term profitability.
- Drive and support qualitative and quantitative research to gain a deep understanding of customer journey(s); including how to relieve pressure and drop off points
- Develop, create, quantify, iterate, and report on customer communication, including collaboration on omnichannel outreach
- Test and optimize tactics to increase customer satisfaction, brand recognition and use of products.
- Lead the creation of assets and collateral materials necessary to provide rich engagement with customers
- Understand and assist in the development and reporting of key metrics
- Work with cross-functional partners.
- Develop relationships with industry partners to navigate complex industry regulations and identify opportunities
- Manage multiple projects and communication calendars simultaneously
- Leverage data to create and manage segments/cohorts while maintaining data integrity
- Identify operational, marketing, sales and/or enhancement opportunities to build recommendations based on analysis to drive customer satisfaction and improvement retention
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in a customer experience, product marketing, strategy, or channel management role.
- Ability to work closely with and influence cross functional teams, including product management, channel marketing, sales, data science, and customer support.
- Desire to build world-class customer experiences and solve extremely hard problems, with a high level of curiosity and an insight backed approach.
- A well-organized approach to your work coupled with an ambitious drive to get things done, set huge goals, then achieving them.
- Data-driven mindset and decision maker; leveraging a highly analytical approach to rapidly test performance, find opportunities, and build business cases.
- Technical acumen and business management skills
- Education: Bachelor of Science/Arts in marketing, business, communications, or related field
- Experience with insurance products/organizations preferred
What to Expect:
- A culture focused on a constructive communication process
- A supportive management team that aids and encourages development and career progression
- Ongoing coaching and career development including individual and group coaching sessions
- Fast-paced, high-performance environment
More Information on Assurance IQ
Assurance IQ operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Seattle, WA. Assurance IQ was founded in 2016. It has 1046 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and Mental Health Benefits. To see all 32 open jobs at Assurance IQ, click here.
Read Full Job Description