Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager. We are looking for an energetic and motivated team player who is passionate about marketing in the hi-tech industry. As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and execution of Uniphore’s products and solutions to targeted industry verticals and partners. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will drive the product messaging, content creation, competitive analysis, and drive enablement of Uniphore's solutions. In this role, s/he will also be responsible for working very closely with the marketing, sales and partner teams to understand how Uniphore’s customer use its products and create compelling stories for awareness, sales enablement and demand generation. Other marketing activities may include being a point of contact for competitive analysis and maintenance of Uniphore’s competitive intelligence platform.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, are crucial. Core writing and presentation skills, messaging, and attention to detail are musts for this position. The ideal candidate is a B2B enterprise product marketer with a passion for technology, preferably has prior experience of contact centers or customer experience and helping customers succeed and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop compelling messaging and product marketing content that clearly articulates the value proposition of Uniphore products to different industries and success stories from existing customers.
- Create assets and enable sales and partners, to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of the Uniphore products and solutions.
- Help drive competitive intelligence efforts by keeping a keen eye on competitive trends.
- Work very closely with the marketing, partner and sales teams to share latest content and messaging.
- Drive product launches in collaboration with product management.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage and influence internal leaders and teams across functions and external stakeholders.
- 5-8 years of marketing experience, or related, in B2B enterprise technology or SaaS environment
- Demonstrated track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers and creating narratives to position and sell products in compelling ways
- Demonstrated experience influencing without authority, including executives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Product and content marketing experience preferred
- Prior knowledge of customer experience or contact center industry preferred
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Be motivated and be able to set own direction
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description