Emotive is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to execute marketing strategies to increase awareness and adoption of our product and features. Our ideal candidate is a passionate, experienced product marketer with proven success in working with emerging products and driving go-to-market strategies. At Emotive, product marketing is a critical part of product development. We’re part of the same team, have goals that are closely aligned, and provide input to influence the product roadmap based on our research. As a fast growing startup, we’re rapidly releasing new products and features that drive a ton of value for our customers, so you’ll have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects!How You Will Contribute:
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our products and features.
- Lead cross-functional product launches that achieve awareness and adoption goals.
- Work with design and copy-writers to create assets to launch new products and features including email campaigns, in app messaging, videos, sales enablement, and more.
- Act as a bridge between the product team and go-to-market teams to drive awareness of our product roadmap and clear understanding of our new products and features.
- Conduct research to develop a deep understanding of our market and key user behaviors to help advise the product roadmap.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Proven experience creating go-to-market plans encompassing strategy, customer research, messaging, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and presentation), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams, including product development, design, customer success, and sales.
- You can pivot when needed! Our industry is constantly evolving, so sometimes our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you.
At Emotive, our vision is an internet that is more human. Since our launch in 2018, Emotive has become the product of choice for over 1,000 eCommerce companies to drive more sales and build more personal relationships with customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in Los Angeles. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!Benefits
Emotive offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, quarterly mental health days, stock options, health coverage, 401K matching, and remote flexibility.Diversity & Inclusion at Emotive
Emotive is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.