Who We Are
Verkada is the leader in integrated cloud-managed enterprise building security. Verkada combines our cloud-managed software platform with hardware powered by edge-based processing to provide customers with a real-time view into every part of their organization. Designed with simplicity in mind, Verkada’s video security cameras, access control and environmental sensors natively integrate with our platform and are virtually effortless to install, maintain, and manage across hundreds of sites. Verkada protects more than 6,000 organizations, including more than 30+ of the Fortune 500.
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for one of our product verticals (security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, etc.), you will be responsible for setting the go-to-market strategy for integrating new technologies and features into Verkada’s broader marketing and sales efforts. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with key stakeholders across the product, engineering, sales, and marketing organizations.
In addition to project managing new products to market, you will also be integral in developing the collateral needed to support these launches and develop new ways for teams across Verkada to reach and communicate with existing and prospective customers.
- Develop product positioning and competitively differentiated messaging for a product based on user research, market insights, and product knowledge.
- Partner with the product management team to set a go-to-market strategy within each product vertical, including targeted markets, pricing and packaging, product rollout and marketing strategy.
- Bring new products to market by taking the lead of launches - planning, creating/managing deliverables, timelines and more to ensure maximum revenue impact by product line.
- Work closely with brand, creative and demand-gen teams to increase market presence and drive pipeline through key outbound assets (video, webinars, thought leadership, email nurture, etc).
- Partner with channel and sales enablement teams to effectively position our products, leveraging internal tools and developing assets that help improve win rates.
- Become a product subject matter expert, evangelist and cross-functional leader who unites marketing, sales, customer success, and product teams to drive business results.
- 3+ years of product marketing (or similar) experience.
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams including product, engineering, sales, creative, and marketing.
- Ability to help drive creative and content efforts across the marketing organization.
- Strong ability to write for various audiences, including technical content.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to strategic and executive teams.
- Bachelors required, Master's is a plus, but not required.
US Perks & Benefits
- Generous company paid medical, dental & vision insurance coverage
- Unlimited paid time off & 11 companywide paid holidays
- Wellness allowance
- Commuter benefits
- Healthy lunches and dinners provided daily
- Paid parental leave policy & fertility benefits
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to be a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is support for members and allies of our internal communities like Women at Verkada, Pride at Verkada, Multicultural at Verkada and Parents at Verkada.
Read Full Job Description