Sitting at the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, our Product Marketing team creates messaging and collateral that enable us to acquire new customers, expand our existing relationships, and announce exciting new features and upgrades.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager role is equal parts creative and operational, helping us develop compelling narratives, sales tools and marketing materials while ensuring clear ROIs. We understand all the nooks and crannies of our market and buyer-personas so that we can ensure our product messaging resonates with customers and prospects.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- With a data-driven methodology, you’ve worked autonomously to lead multiple successful product releases
- You’ve built a deep understanding of customer personas, opportunities and use cases
- You’ve played a pivotal role in enabling the global sales team to grow our business
- You’ve formed relationships with industry analysts
- You’ve lead several go-to-market campaigns
- You've built a portfolio of compelling Chainalysis collateral
A background like this helps:
- A deep background working as a Strategic Product Marketing leader with a focus on Competitive Intelligence and Sales Enablement
- World-class writing and editing skills
- Expert knowledge of how to leverage data and insights to propel strategic decision making
- Insatiable curiosity about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency, a background working in Cybercrime or Financial Crime fields a plus!
- An innate ability to manage in ambiguous environments and collaborate with cross functional departments
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.