Senior Product Marketing Manager at Drift
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration Platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform, to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms.
Product Marketing at Drift
We’re looking to grow our Product Marketing team to align with the expansion of our product portfolio and growth of our business. The Drift Product Marketing team is responsible for connecting the Sales, Product, and Marketing teams to inform product roadmap and bring new products to market via customer segmentation, value-based messaging, sales enablement and cross-functional marketing activation. As a Product Marketer at Drift you will have substantial exposure to senior leadership and the opportunity to drive long-term customer and business value at a hyper-growth company.
About this Role
We’re looking for a seasoned product marketer who can serve as a strategic partner to Sales, Customer Success and Product to maximize productivity and performance. In this role, you will inform the go-to-market strategy for our Conversational Sales product pillar by leading initiatives such as buyer persona development, target audience segmentation, product launch & roadmap prioritization, product positioning and messaging, and qualitative and quantitative insights from customer and market research. This role will also be responsible for building out a best-in-class Win/Loss Program that helps inform messaging, marketing campaigns, product roadmap and GTM strategy.
Our ideal candidate loves product marketing because they love being a storyteller and the voice of the customer for the business. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, a proven track record building partnerships across sales, marketing and product, and a “get stuff done” attitude. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Become the market expert on the Conversational Sales category and broader sales & marketing technology industry by joining sales calls, speaking with prospects and customers, and utilizing sources of additional market research
- Build a project plan and lead efforts to develop specific messaging tailored to each sales buyer persona and industry segment.
- Partner with Customer Marketing and Demand Generation teams to develop content assets for use by marketing and sales teams to differentiate our solution in the market and create urgency for our buyers
- Uplevel our win / loss analysis program, capturing interviews and surveys from customers and potential buyers.
- Distill and share key learnings from Drift sales cycles (i.e why do we win, why do we lose) in order to improve our messaging, product roadmap, competitive positioning and go to market.
What skills will you bring?
- 2-4 years product marketing experience that includes messaging and positioning, competitive intelligence, product launch management, sales enablement, and leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, marketing programs and GTM strategy.
- Curious learning machine -- about our market, competitors and our customers
- Ability to successfully message our unique differentiation and value proposition that help grow new business and expansion revenue.
- Strong storyteller, presenter, and verbal communicator
- Results-oriented team player with a collaborative and “can do” attitude
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results.
- Comfortable working in an environment where change is expected.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]