Senior Product Marketing Manager at OTR Solutions (Atlanta, GA)
OTR Solutions is an innovator in the transportation industry providing a suite of factoring, fuel, and business management focused solutions. We help new and established companies get fast access to the funds they need for daily operations. As a Private Equity backed FinTech company, we are looking to grow our best-in-class financial organization.
OTR has been recognized as a “Top Workplace” by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution since 2016!
OTR Solutions is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can develop market-leading positioning and product messaging that resonates with our target audience of truckers and improves competitiveness of our products and services in the market. The person in this role has experience developing and organizing product messaging, collaborating with product owners and development leads, coordinating product launches, and conducting competitive and market research.
This person will develop and integrate positioning and messaging into key channels and tactics for our growing sales and marketing teams. The person in this role will also help define the product roadmap and bring new features to market by working cross-functionally with product, development, strategy, sales, and marketing teams.
- Leadership. Lead as our very first hire in product marketing. Coach, educate, and influence at all levels of the organization as you build out the function and shape our product marketing strategy.
- Positioning and Messaging. Create, maintain, and adapt positioning, messaging, and content guidelines for several OTR Solutions products and product features.
- Product Roadmap Collaboration. Collaborate with product, marketing, and development leaders to prioritize, project manage, and create campaigns for new products and product feature launches.
- Launch & Adoption. Help launch and drive adoption of new products, features, and solutions in partnership with product, marketing, and development orgs.
- Market, Competitor & Customer Research. Examine the market, competitor, and existing customer landscape to evaluate how our solutions stack up, identify industry trends we may have been missing, and highlight what we can do better.
What we look for:
- Experienced Leader. You have 5-7 experience in established companies and 5+ years in specifically product marketing roles, with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility. You are comfortable beginning as a sole operator of the product marketing function and growing the team as team members catch on.
- Persuasive Communicator. You can translate research, technical features, and customer feedback into persuasive, benefits-oriented copy and tailored messaging for a variety of internal and external use cases.
- Process Driven. You think repeatable processes are the tracks to the train. Ensuring a seamless, on-time delivery is equally important as the message itself, and you have a standard you hold yourself – and others – accountable to.
- Customer Obsessed. Everything we do is centered around our customers and you like it that way. You’re enthusiastic about speaking to customers since you know that first-hand feedback and insights are invaluable.
- Open Collaborator. You can surface and fill gaps and are comfortable being the critical “glue” between teams and leaders. You’re able to identify where teams overlap and you can produce high-impact product marketing frameworks that stakeholders across the organization can easily understand and use.
Perks and Benefits:
OTR provides a competitive, comprehensive compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Eligibility for Individual and Company bonus programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/ AD&D Insurance, Short-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance, Paid Family Leave, Employee Assistance Program
- Fully Paid Maternity Leave
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Generous PTO, Sick/Mental Health Days, Flex Holidays + Company Paid Holidays
- Travel Stipend to support Work Life Balance
- Leadership Development and Training
- Continuous Learning + Professional enhancements
- Weekly Catered Lunches + Casual Dress Code
- Company Paid Fitness Membership
- Volunteer Days and Opportunities with Company-Partnered Charities
- Internal Inclusion programs
OTR’s mission is to create exceptional value for our clients by providing industry leading financing and back-office solutions. Three pillars that are crucial to supporting that mission are outstanding customer service, technology that creates efficiency for ourselves and our customers, and a culture that provides the opportunity for employees to achieve greatness.
OTR Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer