Senior Product Marketing Manager at Edify (Santa Monica)
Customer service is broken — stuck in a time warp. As everything has evolved around it, the technology available to support the way businesses engage with customers has mostly stood still. The tools we have on the phones in our pockets are wildly superior to what’s available to us when we engage with our favorite brands. The truth that no one wants to say out loud is that Big Tech has held the customer experience hostage for decades with its giant servers, complex implementations, buried software and expensive contracts. And that’s just not ok with us.
So we founded Edify to seize the opportunity in the void. With customer experience being the final frontier in winning the hearts and dollars of consumers long-term, the brands who prevail are going to be the ones who have tools to do what no one else can. At last, there’s a more predictable, reliable, cost-effective, transparent, full-featured, cloud-native, easy-to-get-and-use, intuitive, accessible, genius single piece of software that’s changing everything.The time for employees to love work, and customers to love companies is here. And finally, so are the tools.
We are Edify. And we’re customers, too.
Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager / Director of Product Marketing
Reporting to: Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Hybrid in Santa Monica, CA / Fishers, IN - in office 2-3 days/week
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary Range*: $130,000 to $180,000 - inclusive of both Senior Manager and Director ranges
We are looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join Edify. The Director of Product Marketing will help drive our product to the forefront of customer-focused SaaS. This role will work collaboratively with our product and marketing teams to learn our customer base, product, differentiators, competition and build a roadmap and content that enhances the company’s growth trajectory. If you have a passion for SaaS, a start-up mentality and a knack for disrupting the norm, Edify may be the place for you!
💻 The day to day
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Product to develop strategies and plans to drive customer awareness and lead generation
- Understand competitive landscape and leverage data insights to provide best possible promotions
- Understand our customers - who they are, what they want, the competition they’re considering
- Drive key marketing tactics such as competitive analysis, project management, and audience research
- Suggest improvements or revisions to marketing strategies, when necessary
- Support product planning efforts to ensure the team has the necessary support to maximize Edify’s exposure
⭐ What you’ve got
- 8+ years of B2B Product Marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Technical background with an Engineering degree and/or Product Management experience
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer insights, competitive intelligence and market trends
- History of category creation, thought leadership, and shaping the narrative in the market
- Track record of partnering with Product to develop product strategy and roadmap
- Strong communication, story-telling, writing, content-creation and presentation skills with the ability to take the complex and make it simple
- Experience with product launches, from crafting pricing and messaging to managing the launch tactics
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
🌟 The extras
- CCaaS, UCaaS, CPaaS industry experience
- Start-up experience
💥 The total package
- Competitive salary based on current market data
- 100% Edify covered Medical premiums (Employee + Dependents)
- 99% Edify covered Dental and Vision premiums (Employee + Dependents)
- Edify covered Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO, 8 company-paid holidays, flexible scheduling, and “Flex Friday”
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave (birthing and non-birthing parents)
- Equity plans including 401k matching and stock options
- Edify covered subscriptions to Headspace and UrbanSitter (+ $500 annual credit to UrbanSitter)
- All employees: monthly reimbursements for Health/Wellness and Phone/Internet
- Remote employees: reimbursement for at-home monitors and monthly lunches
- Santa Monica hybrid employees: monthly reimbursement for Parking
- Other perks include: supplemental health benefits, professional development reimbursements, referral bonuses, Macbook pro, company-sponsored events, and more
*Salary Range: Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's level of experience and location.
Note: If the job is offered and stated as a Remote opportunity, we support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
💚 At Edify, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
For information about how we collect and use your personal information when you apply for one of our positions, please see our U.S. Job Applicant Privacy Notice.