WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Product GTM: Partner with Growth Marketing, Product, Sales, and other teams to develop a deep understanding of our market, create clear positioning, craft compelling messaging, and manage go-to-market plans for Tonkean to our key audiences and new product capabilities.
- Product Marketing Content: Work with Marketing and other teams to build valuable product marketing content including website pages, infographics, briefs, guides, case studies, ebooks, customer-facing decks, videos, blogs, and more.
- Sales Enablement & Training: Develop on-going enablement of the sales and SDR teams with collateral (i.e. slide decks, battlecards, videos, etc.) and training sessions.
- Competitive Intelligence: Manage research, analysis, synthesis, & communication of the competitive landscape, develop a deep understanding of other players and how best to position Tonkean.
- Voice of the Customer: Partner with Sales, Solution, and Customer Success to develop a deep understanding of what customers need, how Tonkean is benefiting customers, and what messages resonate.
- Analyst Relations: Participate in inquiries and briefings with Gartner, Forrester, and other analyst firms to build our category.
- Product Positioning: Strategize on how to differentiate Tonkean in the automation market to best highlight Tonkean’s value proposition to our target audience.
- Product Evangelism: Demonstrate the value of the Tonkean platform to internal and external audiences, such as solution architects, prospects, analysts, and customers—through demos, blogs, whitepapers, “how-to” content, videos, webinars, events, and tradeshows
- 5-8+ years experience in Product Marketing
- 3-5+ years experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience marketing to at least one of the domains we target (IT, Legal Operations, Revenue Operations)
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred
- Prior experience in Product, Solution Architecture, Demand Gen, and/or Sales preferred but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- A tinkerer at heart with a natural inclination to dig deeper and go beyond the surface
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.