Senior Product Marketing Manager - OperationsOS at ZoomInfo (Remote)
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Strategic Product Marketing Manager who will focus on our OperationsOS product suite targeted at enterprise data and operations teams. Data and analytics are playing an increasingly important role in organizations, especially in larger enterprise organizations, where they partner with business stakeholders to drive revenue through technology and data. ZoomInfo has not traditionally been known for data products targeted at the data and operations teams even though we provide the world’s best B2B data products combined with a sophisticated data management layer. This presents a massive opportunity to support data and operations teams with our products and services.
Enterprise sales cycles are long and involve dozens of stakeholders. This role will play a key role in helping our Sales & CS teams navigate these complexities by being a strategic thought partner and consultant. You’ll work both on setting up the right processes and foundations like adapting the ZoomInfo OperationsOS story to our enterprise buyers needs, and you’ll also work on custom proposals for large clients. You’ll be working in lockstep with our OperationsOS SME Revenue teams, and Enterprise Revenue teams.
Part of the OperatinosOS challenge will be to navigate the landscape of technical buyers as well as strategic buyers working closely with enterprise teams. As a technically forward product marketing team, you will play a key role in understanding the data landscape including the needs of data and operations teams to drive our go-to-market and product vision. We envision commercial business data as infrastructure to be the next wave of growth in organizations.
If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to talk to you!About ZoomInfo OperationsOS
As a member of the ZoomInfo OperationsOS product marketing team, you will play an important role in enabling enterprise organizations with the right data to power their businesses. ZoomInfo OperationsOS enables seamless access to the world’s best B2B data and intelligence and automated data quality management and orchestration to help organizations eliminate customer data challenges and build engagement-ready data. OperationsOS is a comprehensive suite of products and services including Data Bricks, APIs, cloud data shares, native integrations, advanced data services and code-free data orchestration and management.Key Responsibilities
- Conduct market & customer research to deeply understand the data and operations buyer and user personas to build relevant, nuanced go-to-market strategies
- Partner with Product Manager org to drive product / feature releases through GTM motions through enablement, content and launch campaigns
- Enable growing OperationsOS and Enterprise revenue teams with relevant product & competitive knowledge, talk tracks and assets
- Partner with OperationsOS and Enterprise revenue teams to create campaigns that establish ZoomInfo’s brand & product superiority
- Work closely with the Enterprise teams to support ZoomInfo solution packing for Enterprise customers and drive activation of the business around key personas and narratives
- 8+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Must have experience working with data and operations teams and are familiar with the enterprise sales motion selling to technical audiences
- Deep expertise building out go-to-market strategies and working with marketing to oversee & execute the campaigns
- Experience building out custom proposals to drive win new customers and drive cross/upsell motions
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience working effectively in a changing environment; adaptable and resilient, working towards solutions during times of change
- Strong interpersonal and team skills: a collaborative self-starter with the ability to influence and support others
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness to occasionally travel within U.S. and internationally
- Experience product marketing to data and analytics team, master data teams, or revenue operations teams
- Background in technical consulting, data and analytics or engineering is a plus
B2B SaaS experience preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.