Outreach is the leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. As Outreach continues to grow to serve a broader set of customers, partners, and markets around the world, it is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive our product marketing efforts to build our product platform and further develop a large, engaged ISV partner ecosystem.
Outreach is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record for leading product marketing efforts in a B2B SaaS company. This role will help shape the company’s future platform offerings, partner programs, and GTM efforts to support our growing ecosystem of ISV partners. This role will be responsible for evaluating new partner-focused business opportunities and business models, establishing business plans and executing on those plans in close partnership with stakeholders from across product, sales, marketing, and support.
You will be responsible for bringing a strong understanding of the marketing & sales tech landscape, the ISV ecosystem and the dynamics in key sales tech segments to shape our partner focused programs and offerings. In partnership with stakeholders from across the company, you will build and refine core product marketing deliverables and as well as partner-focused strategy and execution plans. You will establish segment-specific plans to drive awareness and understanding of Outreach’s differentiated opportunities for ISV partners and our vision for the future of sales and the sales tech landscape. You will define and model new, compelling business opportunities and then build the strategy and execution plans to bring those new business opportunities to market. You will create significant ‘win-win’ opportunities for our ISV partners and enable Outreach and our partners to deliver more seamless experiences for our mutual customers.
Location: San Francisco, CA or Seattle, WA
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Leading the definition of new ISV partner-focused programs and business opportunities, along with our go-to-market strategy & execution for those offerings
- Developing and delivering partner-specific positioning and messaging, narratives, market research, customer research and competitive intelligence
- Influencing all levels of leadership ranging from analysts to C-Level executives
- Developing a proficiency on Outreach and key competitor product capabilities, and sales process best practices
- Demonstrating a strong ability to lead cross-functional teams to drive business and product results that measurably deliver company impact
- 5+ years of experience working in product marketing in the technology industry, preferably with B2B SaaS experience
- Proficient understanding of SaaS technology, vernacular and landscape
- Enthusiastic willingness to roll-up-your-sleeves and do whatever it takes
- Strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, and highly collaborative
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver on key milestones
- Exceptional ability to drive key business objectives with data-driven, fact-based insights that lead to well-informed strategic plans, quick decision making and impactful outcomes
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs and/or frameworks that improved company impact, customer experiences, and/or cross-team performance
- Creates a work environment that celebrates, encourages, and stands up for diversity & inclusion
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
- Previous experience at growth stage companies or driving significant revenue growth at larger companies is beneficial
About The Team
Join the growing Outreach marketing team as we scale our business to engage an ever-expanding set of markets and segments - from scrappy startups to some of the largest global enterprise companies in the world. We are a team who sits at the intersection of engineering and the sales and marketing teams, translating innovation into a focused vision with marketable, sellable products that deliver unmatched customer experiences and value at scale across the globe. We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders and externally with our customer & partner ecosystems to communicate and deliver Outreach experiences that attract and delight customers. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever-curious about how to improve, evolve and grow. Above all, we have each others’ backs.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status