Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
The Growth team is the first touchpoint with users and the first on-ramp that people have into the crypto economy. We’re looking for a seasoned marketer to ensure the first impression we make on users is one that is inviting, empowering and true to the values we espouse as a company.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Be the DRI across marketing channels and initiatives within the Growth product org, connecting the dots between different teams, channels and capabilities to execute on core growth product goals.
- Own the strategy and execution for new user onboarding. Identify meaningful moments to educate, engage, and introduce new members to product value.
- Build and execute on go-to-market plans, collaborating closely with product, design, performance marketing, data science, PR, and other cross-functional teams to drive awareness and adoption.
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for products and features, informed by user insights, marketing conditions, and product goals/KPI’s.
- Understand & adhere to the nuances and legal requirements surrounding user privacy & safety, working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance with regulation across products and markets.
- Advanced quantitative and deductive skills. Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise and make data-guided actions
- Be the voice of the user within the product team based on insights gleaned from product data, member research, and prevailing market trends.
- Partner closely with product, engineering, and design teams to shape roadmaps, build amazing products, and shape the future of Cryptocurrency
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- 7+ years of consumer marketing experience, including launching complex engagement campaigns and driving global go-to-markets
- 5+ years experience working in technology
- 3+ Lifecycle and/or integrated marketing experience
- Experience in growth marketing including paid and email marketing tactics
- Quantitative-oriented, comfortable with data analysis
- High bar for quality and craft, and the ability to scale these standards across teams
Nice to haves:
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, or relevant field.
- Effectiveness in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment.
- You have crypto experience and a knowledge of the crypto market
- You experience working on financial products
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact [email protected] coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.