Senior Product Marketing Manager, Financial Services at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Industry Product Marketing Team is at the forefront of our company's growth, helping the world to understand our unique value and its relevance by industry. We seek a passionate marketer who can define the best program of action to excite and mobilize the Financial Services industry. In this role, you will distill our platform and products into compelling value propositions that motivate audiences toward deeper engagement with ServiceNow. Your role in helping us to reimagine the future of work will require thought leadership, action-orientation, commitment to excellence and incredible teamwork. This individual contributor role reports to the Head of Industry Marketing, Financial Services, Healthcare and Public Sector.
What you get to do in this role:
• Define ServiceNow's value proposition for Financial Services and create the narrative for the key buyer personas, with responsibility for product and solution enablement
• Partner with product management to craft release-related deliverables, and to ensure alignment between product-level and industry-level messaging and taxonomy; ensure relevance of messaging to industry audiences
• Provide field go-to-market enablement content based upon that team's strategies for effective selling and value-based selling principles. Relationships include linkages to Partner, Analyst and Client Advocacy teams
• Present content to internal and external audiences, including sales kickoff, sales training, executive briefing center, Knowledge, Now at Work, webinars, industry conferences, and analyst briefings
• Help develop and deliver sales training content to improve funnel and sales performance
• Launch all bill of materials for product roadmap and solution roadmap, aligned to messaging, positioning and brand
• Support the implementation of the Global Solutions Framework which defines the GTM approach for delivering financial services industry solutions to market
• Craft solution differentiation and proofs to support buyer education and ServiceNow's market leadership
• Provide process and structure support toward goal of team performance elevation; lead team commitments related to Sales Kick-Off
• Act as a spokesperson for ServiceNow products and solutions
• Identify, validate and develop cross-organizational use cases for our products and solutions
To be successful in this role you have:
• 10+ years of industry marketing experience or insight-driven, content-led marketing with at least 5 years in Financial Services
• Natural empathy for and understanding of customers' needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
• The ability to be both hungry and humble
• Must be comfortable with social media and community participation
• Up to 25% travel to support sales efforts and industry events, as global health situations permit
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.