Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Team
The Opendoor Marketing team is looking for a B2B / Product Marketing Manager to lead product marketing, go-to-market strategy and campaigns supporting our strategic partnerships. You will be an experienced enterprise marketer with a strong background in B2B product marketing and integrated campaign development across several channels and stages of the funnel.
The ideal candidate has experience deeply understanding customer needs and responding to them through competitive positioning, go-to-market strategies and campaign tactics that drive demand, conversion and retention.
This role sits within a team of experienced leaders across product marketing, brand marketing and demand generation. You’ll interface directly with our Growth and Business Development teams, and will have a clear, measurable impact on the business, play a material role in the development of the team as we scale, and get first hand exposure to top-tier real estate industry brands. In turn, we’re looking for dynamic team players who can wear multiple hats, and aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Understand the needs of industry partners such as homebuilders, and synthesize needs, business objectives and the competitive landscape to fuel ongoing product adoption and engagement strategies.
- Lead all go-to-market planning activities for new partner launches and campaigns, including positioning, channel strategy, launch planning and collateral development.
- Define positioning and messaging for new products, features and audiences. Partner closely with brand design, UX design and copywriters to ensure end-to-end positioning is consistent across product and marketing.
- Influence the product roadmap by acting as the voice of the customer and market, partnering with product and growth leadership to define, develop and test new products and features.
- Develop, scope and optimize growth initiatives that increase conversion, attach and closing metrics for our partners, such as customer stories.
- Own strategy for creative development and optimizations across marketing surface areas, such as customer stories, video content, landing pages, email and sales enablement collateral.
- Work closely with Ops and training teams to arm them with messaging, product-specific collateral and consumer insights.
- Minimum 5 years of product marketing experience
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, and customer service teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality
- Knack for balancing multiple projects at the same time
- Self-driven and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks
• Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 85% coverage for dependents
• Flexible vacation policy
• Generous parental leave
• Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness
Read Full Job Description