Senior Principal Program Marketing Manager/Americas at Talend
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:47 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 16, 2021
WHO WE ARE:
Talend, a leader in data integration and data integrity, is changing the way the world makes decisions.
Talend Data Fabric is the only platform that seamlessly combines an extensive range of data integration and governance capabilities to actively manage the health of corporate information. This unified approach is unique and essential to delivering complete, clean, and uncompromised data in real-time to all.
Over 6,500 customers have chosen Talend to run their businesses on healthy data. Talend is consistently recognized as a leader in its field by Forrester and Gartner.
We pride ourselves in our values of Passion, Agility, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Every one of our 1,400 employees brings a certain je ne sais quoi that makes Talend special.
Are you ready to join the team that sets the bar for revolutionizing how business is done?
Talend is hiring a proactive, collaborative, results-oriented Senior Program Marketing Manager to help grow our business in the Americas.
In this role you'll have a direct interaction and impact on the success of our Demand creation for the Field Sales organization, driving marketing efforts to increase pipeline and penetration for the Americas,
This role will be responsible not only driving demand but also help launch strategic initiatives into the field and work closely as a liaison between cross functional marketing teams executing global campaigns, launches and tech alliance programs in AMER to build sourced and influenced pipeline in key target accounts and segments
This is a great opportunity for a fast-paced, self-directed Marketer who thrives on planning and executing a creative mix of marketing campaigns to generate new prospects and contribute to pipeline for the selling teams.
What you will be working on......
- Plan, organize and execute regional marketing programs to generate the highest number of qualified leads and conversion to pipeline in AMER and help FMM integrate corporate initiatives into their territory plans
- Work closely with Sales leaders and cross functional stakeholders to develop a marketing plan and programs that support the goals
- Track program results, measure program success and reporting metrics via sales and marketing automation systems
- Analyze AMER market data for region(s) using an analytics tools to develop marketing strategies to solve business need
- Establish a regular cadence of communication with Sales, to share results and recommended follow-up actions
- Manage budget and vendors and be accountable for ROI of marketing programs
- Implementing a 90-day rolling calendar of activities for the region, including events, webinars, marketing campaigns
- Develop and direct email lead generation programs
- Implement process to develop pipeline using account-based marketing tools
A little about you......
- 7-10+ of marketing experience, specifically with a background in executing NORAM wide marketing programs, and/or Field Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with Sales management; previous sales experience would be a huge plus
- Enterprise software background is a plus
- Strong understanding of demand generation fundamentals and best practices to drive success, including a focus on metrics tracking and results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the proven ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment is extremely important, particularly an entrepreneurial attitude and the ability to thrive in an environment of change and ambiguity
- Marketing automation experience is required (Marketo, Eloqua)
- Analytics tools experience (Tableau, SFDC or similar tools)
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to drive a project or program to success
- Travel 25-35% within U.S. regions; ability to travel internationally 1-2 times a year
Although the role is listed as Redwood City, CA (our N. America HQ), this role can be based anywhere in the US.
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- CEO named a 2020 Top Diverse Leader by the National Diversity Council
- 5th consecutive year named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- 3rd consecutive year named as a Leader for Data Quality Solutions in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- Recognized as a Challenger for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (iPass) in Gartner Magic Quadrant 2020
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Data Fabric
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Some Cool Perks With Working Here
- An opportunity to work with an international, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial company with great coworkers who enjoy having fun and working hard
- Competitive salaries and quarterly bonuses for full-time employees
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental and vision) for you and your family for full-time employees
- Paid time off, sick time, and company holidays, in addition to paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and jury duty leave for full-time employees
- Employer-matching 401K plan
- Commuter benefits, and free employee shuttle to CalTrain for an easy commute anywhere along the 101 corridor
- Weekly catered lunches, which we proudly take the time to sit down and enjoy as a team, weekly rotating food trucks outside our office, and a fully-stocked kitchen with drinks, Philz and Stumptown coffee, healthy snacks, bagels, and candy
- Opportunity to challenge your fellow coworkers to a friendly match of ping pong, cornhole, or foosball in our Game Room
- Free onsite fitness center for employees, and outdoor running trails and full-sized basketball courts
- Working in a new, bright, open-environment and collaborative office
- Choice of MacBook or Windows laptop
As a global employer, Talend believes our success depends on diversity, inclusion and mutual respect among our team members. We want to look like our customers, and we recruit, develop and retain the most hardworking people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of business need, merit, capability and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Read Full Job Description