Senior Principal, Market Insights and Analyst Relations (R-12298) at Dun & Bradstreet (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:21 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 27, 2022
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet unlocks the power of data through analytics, creating a better tomorrow. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture and accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our 6,000+ global team members are passionate about what we do. We are dedicated to helping clients turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity and potential into prosperity. Bold and diverse thinkers are always welcome. Come join us!
S&MS Marketing team is an integrated team comprised of marketing professionals responsible for portfolio and market management, product marketing, demand generation, field marketing, content marketing, digital experience, PR, market intelligence and analyst relations. Together, the collaborative team is responsible for developing and coordinating omnichannel campaigns and customer engagement that drive sustainable growth and measurable business results.
The RevTech market continues to evolve rapidly. Leading organizations are looking to empower their sales marketing and sales teams with the data, insights, and automation they need to deliver growth and thrive in a fast-changing competitive environment. This position is an exciting opportunity to lead competitive and market analysis, insight capture and content development as part of coordinated marketing, sales and product strategy and business program execution. The role requires partnering closely with executive leadership, product management, portfolio marketing, and our sales teams to understand the changing market dynamics and the competitive landscape to position Dun & Bradstreet as a trusted partner and leader in the RevTech market.
In this individual contributor role, you will be the responsible for deeply understanding evolving market trends and competencies of key competitors. You will develop relationships and deepen engagement with key industry analysts, while sharing market and competitive insights with our product, marketing and sales teams to shape product roadmap, portfolio messaging and competitive sales motions. The ability to turn synthesized data and market trends into clear perspectives that help shape our point of view and go to market strategies will be critical to the success of the Sales & Marketing Solutions business.
- Lead our Market and Competitive Intelligence Program - Build best-in-class market and competitive intelligence program, providing near real-time insight on top 10 S&MS competitors. Analyze and communicate impact of key competitor moves to Sales, Marketing, Product, Data and Executives. Engage teams leveraging communications strategies including internal briefings, sales enablement programs, and the Klue competitive intelligence platform.
- Lead our Analyst Relations program – Initiate strategic analyst relations program targeting core analysts across top firms with ongoing communications including but not limited to inquiries, briefings, advisory sessions, strategy days and consulting engagements. Facilitate cross-functional engagement between internal stakeholders from Product, Marketing and leadership to inform, influence and educate analysts throughout the product development, launch and innovation lifecycle to support market awareness and inclusion in key evaluations. Distribute regular insights to internal stakeholders across the organization to ensure continuous familiarity on the current and future state of the market landscape within which the company participates.
- Portfolio Strategy and Messaging - Partner with our portfolio and product marketing teams to help shape our product positioning and ensuring that we are communicating a simple, easy-to-understand message for how we uniquely help our clients achieve their key business objectives.
- Trusted resource and subject matter expert on the market at large – Partner with our executive team to position relative performance in the market segments within which we compete to inform go-forward business strategy and help evaluate potential partnerships and acquisitions.
- Highly motivated energetic self-starter, passionate about marketing and emerging markets with experience helping to strengthen a company’s point of view.
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the Data Management, MarTech, AdTech, SalesTech, or SaaS space.
- Proven experience in developing strategic analyst relations programs and influencing analysts with demonstrable results including report placement and position improvement
- Deep experience leading competitive intelligence programs and delivering effective sales enablement
- Understanding of integrated marketing and how to incorporate analyst relations and market intelligence insights into demand generation campaigns, communications initiatives and portfolio/product messaging.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience leading cross-functional initiatives and programs at varying levels and disciplines in an organization such as technical and operations audiences, executive leaders, and industry analysts. Excellent market research and multi-modal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required; MBA preferred.
FOR US APPLICANTS - Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO): Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 139 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description