Senior PR Manager (Analyst and Public Relations Team) at Semrush (Remote)
We are Semrush, a global IT company developing our own product-a platform for digital marketers.
And this is our Senior PR Manager role for those who are a bonafide news junkies, storytelling superheroes, who get a major kick out of finding the right media to tell a story - and an even bigger one when it's landed.
Tasks in the role
At Semrush, we're looking for a PR Senior Manager, to drive buzz and media coverage of the company and everything we do. You'll work with stakeholders and a global PR team to develop compelling stories for print, online, and broadcast media, delivering meaningful coverage. You work quickly, are highly collaborative, and have your finger on the pulse of who's who and what's trending in the news, as well as the changing media landscape overall.
- Leverage existing media and influencer relationships and identify and cultivate new relationships.
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations around PR strategy.
- Lead development of PR stories, pitches, news releases, and bylines.
- Partner with PR team and agency partners to plan and execute all campaigns, launches, and events across global markets.
- Help with identification, training of new spokespeople, and ensure they are properly briefed for interviews.
- Set clear and measurable objectives for PR initiatives and campaigns.
- Develop comprehensive monthly and post-campaign media coverage results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive cohesive content and storytelling opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive successful launches and campaigns.
Who we are looking for
We think that these types of experience and competencies will help our future colleague to join the team:
- 5+ years of experience in Public Relations, either in-house or agency, and experience in B2C.
- Strong experience cultivating successful relationships with traditional and digital media on a national scale.
- Proven media-pitching skills that deliver high-quality media coverage.
- Successful track record of PR campaigns that embrace brand and product messaging with demonstrated ability to align and position to reach and engage target audiences.
- Experience and genuine interest in uncovering unique and innovative communication approaches to build brand reputation and media coverage.
- Media crisis and issue management experience.
- Highly adaptable multi-tasker, detail-oriented self-starter who can excel in a fast-paced environment while still managing multiple priorities.
- Exceptional writer and verbal communication skills, with experience dealing with senior decision-makers.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally within a globally distributed, remote workforce.
A bit about the team
The Analyst and Public Relations Department drives awareness and engagement across industry analysts as well as key journalists globally. The primary goals for the team are to drive quality storytelling in Tier-1 outlets as well as to create the connections needed at industry analyst houses to amplify our awareness among this highly influential set, particularly for the enterprise market.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh-call it what you like ;)
- Low cost medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Dependent Care Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 401(k) plan with flexible ways to save and fully vested employer match up to 4%
- Generous PTO (Vacation, Floating Holidays and Paid Sick Time).
- Paid parental leave.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Short-term and Long-term Disability.
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, Life Insurance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Corporate Events.
Finally, a little more about our company
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media, and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing.
We've been developing our product for 13 years and have been awarded G2's Top 100 Software Products, Global and US Search Awards 2021, Great Place to Work Certification, Deloitte Technology Fast 500, and many more. In March 2021, Semrush went public and started trading on the NYSE with the SEMR ticker.
10,000,000+ users in America, Europe, Asia, and Australia have already tried Semrush, and over 1,000 people around the world are working on its development. The Semrush team is constantly growing.
Our new colleague, we are waiting for you!
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition, including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
[email protected] content_copy Copy