We believe that any organization can and should automate. Tray Embedded is a complete cloud integration platform that empowers developers to build productized integrations in weeks. It’s powerful enough for enterprise scale, yet flexible enough to build even the most dynamic integrations. Designed to maximize dev productivity, Tray Embedded makes it easy to meet market demand for app and data integrations, all seamlessly embedded in-app.
You’ll join humble, yet ambitious people like yourself who take great pride in what they do. Tray has built a culture of friendship, transparency, and selfless excellence. You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark at a rapidly-growing company positioned to completely reinvent a multibillion-dollar industry.
The Senior Performance Marketing Manager will own and execute data-driven acquisition paid media marketing programs. This person will analyze marketing performance, optimize campaign results, ideate tests, strategize multi-touch messaging, and build/implement TOFU marketing campaigns.
Critical criteria for the role include advanced knowledge of the B2B SaaS funnel, campaign ideation and execution, and a passion for testing and optimization.
If you're someone who gets fired up at the opportunity to create awareness, build revenue pipeline, and measure results, this is the role for you.
- Own all day-to-day paid search, display, and retargeting functions including budget management, testing, and optimizations.
- Collaborate with content, product marketing, demand generation, and design teams to maximize our ROAS.
- Analyze and report on paid media campaigns to executives.
- Rapidly ideate and maintain a roadmap for campaign testing.
- Manage the relationship with Google, LinkedIn, and other vendors.
- Track record of exceeding pipeline goals in a high-growth environment
- At least 4 years of experience performance marketing, with at least 2 years in a B2B SaaS context managing in excess of $2MM a year.
- Background in web analytics, A/B testing, and metrics-driven marketing
- Advanced experience with analytical tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Experience with ad tech and martech solutions including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Segment, VWO, Metadata, Full Story, etc.
- You'll enjoy coming to work everyday; Tray’s company culture is open, challenges you to grow, and have fun doing it in a global setting
- A best-in-class product that has incredibly happy customers which will make any marketer’s job easier
- Become a better marketer by learning from the fastest-growing and most sophisticated marketing teams that happen to be customers of Tray.io
- Substantial long-term upside with stock options at the ground floor. Tray is a category-defining company that is moving into scale mode
- Read about the standard benefits here: https://tray.io/jobs
- Experience marketing technical products to product or engineering leaders
- Experience operating across multiple channels - channel SME’s, knowledge of leveraging those channels
- Prior experience owning a pipeline number - 20-30M pipeline
Your team will fully support you to do your best work.
Our team is humble but spirited people, who take immense pride in what they do. We work in a culture built on friendship, transparency, and above all, looking out for one another.
The heart of Tray is made of generosity and trust. It is a community built on individual interactions between people who think differently; who are always available to help, to answer questions and to empower. You'll have endless opportunities to learn and grow in a fun, fast-paced, and open environment. We love to achieve things that haven’t been done before.
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity.
We believe that in building diversity we build strength. We encourage all to apply, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We will make sure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.