Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Senior Media Channel Specialist will be the day-to-day steward of media execution, responsible for monitoring and maintaining campaign development, activation, performance and optimization of acquisition media campaigns. This encompasses all paid media: digital (social, programmatic, CTV, search and email) and traditional channels (TV, radio and OOH). Ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with overseeing campaign requirements, understanding media channel best practices, KPI’s and interpreting campaign results. We are seeking someone who is comfortable with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment and should be energized by helping define processes as we grow.
The Senior Media Channel Specialist job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Assist with the execution of paid media campaign offering channel expertise on best practices
- Day-to-day monitoring of digital media channel performance and working with external agency partner on optimization
- Partnering with our creative teams to manage and oversee all aspects of the campaign development process
- Staying current on all policies, practices, trends and technology affecting paid digital communication
- Identifying, developing and implementing solutions for areas of opportunity in processes and systems.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or similar.
- 3 years experience working with digital media (social media, programmatic, search) experience
- Experience leveraging performance KPI to analyze performance and create recommendations required
- Additional experience working in SMS, Direct Mail, traditional media, social media or eCommerce preferred
- Ability to thrive and quickly pivot in a dynamic environment with evolving processes
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and translate technical findings into accessible updates and recommendations for business stakeholders
This position is combination of remote work from home and in-office work, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel maybe be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.