TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- TaskRabbit is a remote-first company with employees distributed across the USA!
- 5 time Best Places to work 2022 by Builtin. Including Over Best Companies SF, Best Mid-Sized Companies, Austin
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
TaskRabbit is looking for a CRM Senior Specialist to partner with our product marketing team to build and deliver campaigns and messaging that empowers our users. As part of the CRM function within Retention, you’ll be part of the front-line delivering communications to our users across our different product lines to drive growth and retention.
In this role, you'll be part of the team responsible for the execution of all the messaging our customers receive across email, SMS, push, and in-app messaging. You'll have the support of a dedicated design, copy, and analytics team and are expected to champion CRM to the product and engineering teams to bring complex and high-impact campaigns from ideation to execution in a way that engages and delights our customers. You’ll leverage a deep understanding of customer segmentation, customer marketing, and CRM to work closely with these teams to drive customer messaging, promote usage, and deliver/monitor results.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.Responsibilities:
- Own day to day set-up, HTML builds, launches, and QA for CRM initiatives within Email, Push, SMS, and other owned channels and ensure we meet and exceed deadlines
- Work with our development, content and design teams to ideate, plan, produce, and launch marketing campaigns while ensuring our messaging is on-brand, impactful, and delivering against the functional KPIs
- Ideate on customer lifecycle strategies by utilizing data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segment
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to ensure all owned metrics are identified, tracked and analyzed while reporting on past and current CRM campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement and retention
- Engage with Product Marketing and other key stakeholders by offering ideas and channel metrics for potential strategies around automation and personalization within CRM
- Act as a key partner to relevant teams (Analytics, Product, Product Marketing, Data Science, Engineering, etc.) as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert
- Leverage market research, competitor analysis, and best practices to understand user segmentation, messaging behavior, and optimization opportunities to leverage in our lifecycle marketing campaigns
- 3-6 years experience in customer marketing, CRM, email marketing, customer segmentation (B2C space preferable)
- A track-record of thorough testing and deployment of effective marketing campaigns across different email, push, SMS with strong experience in A/B testing and post-campaign analysis
- Strong knowledge and experience with platforms such as Iterable, Segment, Looker, etc.
- Working knowledge on auxiliary platforms such as SendGrid, 250ok, Return Path, etc.
- Familiarity with email QA tools such as Litmus, Email on Acid
- Prior experience working with product marketing, product, design, and experience acting as a liaison between the CRM and engineering teams
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous QA with swift and rapid execution
- A quick ability to turn around a project from ideation to launch
- A self-starting attitude with an ability to manage cross-functional relationships across multiple teams without the need to be told how
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group - the world’s largest furniture retailer - in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 50% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.
TaskRabbit is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. TaskRabbit is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
TaskRabbit will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.