Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team:
We are building an innovative, new home service that spans the digital and physical worlds—from the details on a screen, to in-person, human-to-human interactions, and everything in between. You will be charged with redefining expectations around what’s possible in the home industry by creating simple, seamless solutions to complex, previously unsolved problems.
What you’ll do:
Angi is looking for a Senior Marketing Researcher to lead quantitative customer and marketing research connecting customer needs and goals to brand, marketing, and product. This role will be responsible for designing and executing quantitative research to provide actionable insights that impact both brand and product strategies across the end-to-end customer lifecycle – from campaign planning to product implementation and brand insights as well as leading our customer metric collection and reporting processes.
- Plan, implement, and scale qualitative research (e.g., large scale surveys) to allow us to better understand both sides of Angi, homeowners and pros
- Build a best-in-class brand measurement initiative for both homeowners and pros, tracking key metrics such as awareness, satisfaction, etc.
- Maintain customer metric (NPS and CSAT) collection and reporting across the organization
- Partner across the organization with marketing, data science, design, and product to combine qualitative and quantitative insights
- Lead projects that generate insights for key business partners - from ideation through insights presentation
- Build a vendor network (eq. Tools, reporting, metric tracking, secondary research) to understand consumer desires and needs
- Proactively represent the voice of the customer through long-term research planning and consistent touchpoints
- Collaborate across the broader Customer Research team to ensure findings and insights are applied throughout the end-to-end product experience
- Define operational best practices, from stakeholder to vendor management, improving and owning project documentation, and overseeing the creation of standardized language, deliverables and templates to be used by the full team across end-to-end customer research
Who you are:
- You'll have 5+ years of experience in market research, specifically with survey-based quantitative research and customer metrics tracking (eg. CSAT + NPS)
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to turn data into insights and action
- Expertise in survey-related research, specifically for brand tracking and market research (e.g., questionnaires, advanced sampling and weighting strategies)
- Skilled in the necessary analysis tools (SPSS, R, Python) and needed statistics to craft strong and customer-centric data stories
- Comfortable and familiar with branding, product marketing and digital product design
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
- Experienced in the details of building and leading a brand tracker
- Preferred experience conducting B2B and B2C research
- Preferred experience bridging the gap between quantitative and qualitative data streams
We value diversity:
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world