Who You Are:
- You possesses a strong technical expertise with an understanding of working with large data sets, multiple integrations, and tying it all together.
- You like to build and tinker to improve existing processes.
- You will be a campaign expert with an affinity towards operational excellence and a problem solver that enjoys tackling big rocks as our business rapidly grows.
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and launching in Marketo
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Increase Demand Center ROI by leveraging your campaign and MarTech expertise to drive efficient and scalable resource utilization
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps. Supporting sales, marketing, partner and international eco-systems
- Strong understanding of using reporting tools for pipeline, campaign attribution and other campaign reporting. Experience with building reporting tools such as; Tableau, Snowflake, and others
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Collaborate with demand generation team to forecast demand and ensure there is adequate demand center capacity
- Own the support ticketing process for prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Marketo and SFDC
- Implement and maintain campaign playbook that defines how to run campaigns, outlines SLAs and is the go-to resource for all team members
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues Data-driven, and a continued learner, researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations, Demand Generations, and/or Marketing Systems/Technology
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce. Expert knowledge of Marketo is required
- +5 year using excel, gheets, task management tools, and integration software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a focus on leveraging data to optimize campaign performance and systems efficiency for opportunity creation
What We Believe:
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
- Take-What-You-Need Time Off
- Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Employer-paid membership to One Medical
- Volunteer Time Off
- Birthday Time Off
- Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
- Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Fitness discounts through ClassPass
- End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
- Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
- Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
- Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
- Team Outings