Who We Are:
Sendoso is where you go to build something bigger than yourself. We’re a Series C company with $152M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users, and multiple revenue streams. Our company is on an unprecedented growth trajectory and we’re looking for people who want to do great things.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics—a feat that few companies have achieved.
Our mission statement is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
About Your Role:
The Senior Marketing Operations Manager is a critical role that brings together campaign execution and marketing technology. You will have a dual mandate of helping launch campaigns as well as troubleshooting, documenting, and optimizing key marketing systems and processes. This role will be partnering with internal stakeholders from Sales, Demand Generation, and Branding to optimize go-to-market engine to generate demand and build pipeline at scale. You will help build the technology foundation that enables marketing and sales teams to align on the same goals and maximize output for qualified leads and opportunities creation.
Who You Are:
- You possesses a strong technical expertise with an understanding of working with large data sets, multiple integrations, and tying it all together.
- You like to build and tinker to improve existing processes.
- You will be a campaign expert with an affinity towards operational excellence and a problem solver that enjoys tackling big rocks as our business rapidly grows.
Projects You’ll Work On:
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and launching in Marketo
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Increase Demand Center ROI by leveraging your campaign and MarTech expertise to drive efficient and scalable resource utilization
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps. Supporting sales, marketing, partner and international eco-systems
- Strong understanding of using reporting tools for pipeline, campaign attribution and other campaign reporting. Experience with building reporting tools such as; Tableau, Snowflake, and others
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Collaborate with demand generation team to forecast demand and ensure there is adequate demand center capacity
- Own the support ticketing process for prioritizing internal requests from multiple stakeholders and driving technical resolution to completion
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in Marketo and SFDC
- Implement and maintain campaign playbook that defines how to run campaigns, outlines SLAs and is the go-to resource for all team members
- Ability to collaborate cross-departmentally to mitigate and troubleshoot issues Data-driven, and a continued learner, researching new strategies and techniques to continuously improve your programs
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations, Demand Generations, and/or Marketing Systems/Technology
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo and Salesforce. Expert knowledge of Marketo is required
- +5 year using excel, gheets, task management tools, and integration software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a focus on leveraging data to optimize campaign performance and systems efficiency for opportunity creation
What We Believe:
• Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking down the barriers that separate the world.
• One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
• Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
• Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
What You’ll Love:
• Comprehensive Medical Plans plans - we've got you covered
• Take-What-You-Need Time Off
• Vacation Bonuses 2X/Year
• 401K Plan
• FSA Plan
• Employer-paid membership to One Medical
• Volunteer Time Off
• Birthday Time Off
• Generous parental leave benefits for both birthing and non-birthing parents
• Access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
• Fitness discounts through ClassPass
• End-to-end family planning discounts through KindBody
• Discounted pet insurance through PetPlan
• Free and discounted legal benefits through Rocket Lawyer
• Financial wellness benefits through SoFi
• Team Outings
We're currently working from home due to Covid-19, and the following will apply once we're safely back in the office:
• Catered Lunch & Breakfast
• Dog Friendly Offices
• Collaborative Office Space
• Stocked Kitchen
Sendoso is an Equal Opportunity Employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.