Senior Marketing Operations Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing marketing operations professional to help support and optimise the Adobe DX marketing technology stack.
As part of the MarTech Operations group, you will work on day-to-day lead flow support from Marketo to Salesforce/Dynamics, as well as collaborate on key projects to consolidate disparate marketing systems into a single platform to power the future growth of the Adobe Experience Cloud business.
What you'll do
- Work closely with business partners and multiple teams across Adobe to assess, prioritize, scope, and implement key projects which include instance/lead migration, platform consolidation, and MarTech integrations.
- Partner with sales and marketing teams for ongoing marketing operations support as well as gather requirements on changes and improvements to meet business needs.
- Optimize and maintain core lead flow processes within Marketo and other systems.
- Work with wider Adobe technical teams on integrating in-house solutions or technologies to achieve consistency in business processes and data management.
- Work with Analytics and Reporting teams as required.
- Coordinate with Web Development teams on top of funnel lead collection.
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years’ experience working with Marketo Engage (within a hands-on administrative capacity) and a CRM – Salesforce or Dynamics preferred
- Demonstrable experience in partnering with marketing and sales teams to deliver business outcomes
- A strong understanding of, and experience in operationally supporting demand generation efforts and lead to revenue processes
- A strong understanding of marketing database management
- Experience integrating Marketo with third party technologies
- The ability to balance multiple projects at once
- Meticulous: thinking holistically about your initiatives' impact on other Adobe processes and platforms
- Great teammate with superb communication skills: highly responsive to internal team members and key partners in the business; able to articulate issues to both technical and business audiences
- Good interpersonal skills: able to work effectively with multiple teams across regions and time zones.
Nice to have
- Experience in building or maintaining a multi-product lead lifecycle
- Experience in Marketo instance migration
- Experience in CRM migrations
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado.
Colorado Starting Salary: $92,900 - $120,600
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).