connectRN is the leading nurse-centric platform that is reinventing the way nurses and other healthcare professionals are finding work. By leveraging technology, connectRN connects the nursing community to flexible work opportunities and each other to build a supportive and thriving network. The platform offers career development resources and flexible shift offerings for nurses, while alleviating staffing shortages at healthcare facilities. connectRN is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts and serves clinicians across the U.S. To learn more about connectRN, please please visit www.connectrn.com.
Do you have a knack for making the complex simple? Are you a builder energized by turning ideas into action? Seeking an opportunity to help build one of the best brands in healthcare? Then this is the role for you. We are looking to hire a Marketing Operations Manager reporting directly to our CMO. This Marketing Operations Manager is a marketer first with a penchant for data analysis and performance measurement. Your day to day will jump from demand gen to lifecycle marketing to responsive email design.
- Partner with clinician experience, sales, marketing, customer support and product teams for ongoing marketing operations support as well as gather requirements on changes and improvements to meet business needs
- Identify opportunities to personalize the customer journey, including optimal time/channel recommendations that lead to stronger engagement
- Own, manage and enhance our Hubspot instance, with an initial focus on integrations, data field mapping, documentation, and optimization of tooling
- Work with colleagues to guide optimal campaign testing structures, help analyze results and determine best next steps
- In partnership with the Brand Marketing team, enhance and streamline the look and feel of our email communications to ensure they are on brand and mobile optimized
- Build and manage reports and dashboards; develop, maintain, and improve dashboards to track key success metrics
- Extensive experience in CRM, Marketing Operations, Email Marketing
- Hands-on executional experience with ESPs, preferably Hubspot. HTML knowledge and technical capabilities to QA/troubleshoot
- In-depth knowledge of email marketing best practices, deliverability, customer data management, segmentation and personalization
- The ability to influence cross functional partners in order to gain buy-in and support for a scalable marketing tech stack vision and roadmap
- A clinician first mindset, coupled with the drive to create a personalized and seamless experience regardless of the channel
- A passion for data to inform, test, and prioritize campaigns and focus
- 100% employer-paid premiums for your (and your family's) Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible schedule/work (We’re currently remote but anticipate this role to be based out of our Waltham HQ post-pandemic in a flexible model)
- Health Savings Account with contributions from connectRN of up to $2,000 annually
- Free gym and parking on-site (in Waltham)
- Flexible time off policy
- 401k with match
Please note that we are only able to hire permanent residents (green card holders) or U.S. citizens at this time. As a healthtech company, connectRN is committed to the health of its employees and will only hire those who are vaccinated against COVID-19 or if unvaccinated exclusively due to medical or religious exemption.
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.