Senior Marketing Operations Manager at GitLab
In this role, you'll maintain, optimize, and integrate a set of marketing tech stacks. You will work closely with business partners across the organization and help impact change and optimization. You will be able to drive key quarterly OKRs, and collaborate across the business to drive results.What you'll do in this role
- Oversee strategic and operational initiatives across marketing, and with other functions, to drive performance improvements, continuously enhance the impact of marketing, and help the company continue along its fast growth trajectory.
- Collaborate across functions to structure problems, conduct analysis, and drive to solutions through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Be proactive and review functionality and workflows across all of Marketing Operations.
- Create and manage project plans with clearly defined deliverables and resources, coordinate work streams and dependencies, track and communicate progress, and identify obstacles and ensure they are addressed.
- Assist in measuring and investigating different tools.
- Assist key business partners in measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and marketing automation programs.
- Audit use of marketing software tools with an eye towards continually improving how they are configured.
- Train the marketing team on marketing software tools, and create training documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Operations role, including more technical expertise.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, including ability to concisely present project deliverables.
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance.
- Experience with a modern B2B Marketing tool stack, including but not limited to, Content Management Platforms, Pathfactory, and Marketo, along with SEO and Social tools.
- Ability to use GitLab (and/or a willingness to learn!).
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
Please visit our Country Hiring Guidelines page to see where we can hire.