Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
What you'll be doing:
- Help the customer marketing team define the customer marketing strategy based on data driven analysis. Be the customer marketing data expert.
- Align customer marketing goals to technological requirements
- Lead the implementation of cross-channel customer marketing strategies
- Implement nurture programs that target key customer segments; own the campaign development and execution across nurture channels (email, webinars, etc)
- Implement and optimize customer campaign tracking to measure campaign effectiveness. Build dashboards to easily monitor customer marketing KPIs.
- Identify key trends, provide accurate insights and make strategic recommendations on how to increase customer MQL conversion rates
- Improve customer data quality within the marketing database, including continual audits, cleansing and enrichment, and minimizing duplicate data.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- High aptitude to learn and adopt new applications to generate results
- Experience with campaign creation, lead management, and contact lifecycles
- A high degree of initiative, self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Salesforce power user
- Proficiency with Marketo preferred
- 7+ years relevant experience
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.