Senior Marketing Manager (Remote) at Informa
We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.Job Description
Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for marketing and aesthetics industry. This role is key in the strategic delivery and success of marketing initiatives and campaigns that generate brand awareness and drive revenue for our portfolio of flagship content, subscription elements, in-person events, and digital communities.
The Senior Marketing Manager will have strong strategic acumen but also be very hands-on in developing the marketing and messaging plans for key brands in the group and managing execution, ensuring quality standards are met and exceeded.
Success in this role is defined by the achievement of agreed revenue, attendance, and sales goals; quality metrics; as well as leading direct reports and continual collaboration with other team members.
Strong candidates will have experience in cross-team collaboration, critical thinking, project management, strategic planning, and hands-on campaign execution.Qualifications
· Develop and execute end-to-end of year-round marketing strategies and plans, aligned to overall portfolio business goals and objectives.
· Develops and implements cross-channel tactical plans for assigned brands including messaging, scheduling and copy.
· Manages the digital marketing and marketing teams including colleagues and partners/contractors.
· Develops the look, feel and voice with consistency for each brand, and across all channels
· Develops and manages segmentation plans, and key messaging points to target audiences.
· Ensures all communications are appropriately targeted and messaged for optimum results.
· Responsible for all database development and data capture -related activities and technologies for the brands
· Responsible for developing and managing the marketing budgets, including forecasting.
· Primary Liaison with Customer Service Support Team to ensure optimum productivity, conversions and customer satisfaction.
· Primary Liaison with Registration Support Team
· Ongoing tracking of marketing budgets and forecasting
· Development and management of all research customer research initiatives.
· Identify and develop relationships with internal and external strategic partners
· Four-year college degree in marketing, business, or a related field, with at least 7 years’ experience in B2B event marketing.
· Proven success in audience development and growth, through the integrated planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including direct mail, telemarketing, digital media, database marketing, online marketing, web sites, search engines, social media, and advertising
· Must be hands-on in the planning, development, and execution of campaigns
· Must be analytical with ability to quantify results of marketing programs, and take actions when and if necessary to drive growth
· Experience with social media: paid and organic content, editorial calendar management
· Experience with Marketing automation campaign planning and delivery, including software such as Eloqua, Marketo or ExactTarget/Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar database and email marketing platforms
· Experience with social analytics, listening or content distribution tools such as Hootsuite, Radian6, or Sprout Social or similar
· Experience with web sites, mobile apps, SEM/SEO, IP targeting, etc
· Strong communication and writing skills, including copywriting and face to face
· Travel is required by both ground and air, up to 30%.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.