PointCentral, an innovative and rapidly growing technology company building smart solutions for rental property managers, is seeking an experienced and dynamic marketing leader to create, implement, and manage multi-channel marketing strategies and programs across both the long term multifamily and short-term vacation rental segments.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping build and execute a comprehensive marketing plan that expands brand awareness, improves the efficacy of marketing initiatives, and helps the company achieve growth objectives as the leader in enterprise property automation solutions. This will involve creating and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns, developing and executing digital strategies, managing content creation, managing trade show activities, and tackling large-scale, cross-functional projects to achieve measurable objectives that align with corporate goals. The Senior Marketing Manager will also become an expert in industry trends and market intelligence in order to help improve and standardize our external messaging and positioning.
This role will be hands-on and highly collaborative, working with teams across the organization including sales, customer success, product marketing, and product management. This role will also own relationships with third-party marketing agencies and vendors.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven and highly strategic self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment with a broad set of responsibilities. The ideal candidate is an outstanding communicator with top-notch project management skills who brings to the team a proven marketing track record and a contagiously positive attitude.
- Develop, implement, manage, and continuously optimize a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes demand generation, SEO, content and email marketing, PR/communications, and tradeshow participation
- Own marketing campaigns from end-to-end, including creative, targeting, segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization
- Create and execute demand generation plans, content marketing
- Establish key metrics to analyze campaign performance and communicate insights to executives
- Manage tradeshow program including booth and collateral design, show registrations, shipping logistics, and associated campaigns
- Develop and manage event and content calendars to drive execution
- Perform and direct ongoing research to understand target audience needs and develop resonant themes and storylines that can be developed into sales and marketing content
- Review, improve, develop, and maintain customer and channel-facing content including sales presentations and collateral, video content, blogs, testimonials, etc.
- Drive initiatives to refine and distinguish brand identity across different verticals
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, PR, training, and outside agencies ensure messaging is polished and consistent across verticals and initiatives
- Collaborate with product marketing on new product launches to create positioning, leveraging market intelligence to identify key features and benefits to promote
- Collaborate with product marketing to perform market research and communicate insights to the organization
- Own partnerships with external agencies and keep them accountable to high quality work that helps us achieve our business objectives
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing, product marketing, and/or communications
- Proven experience developing and optimizing marketing programs using data-driven decisions
- Experience building customer journeys
- Experience with budget responsibility
- Ability to work effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Effective at driving cross-functional collaboration and building consensus
- Experience managing multiple external agencies/vendors
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving capacity are crucial
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with experience crafting and presenting strategic initiatives to multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Google Ads and the various social media sites is a must.
- Experience in Property Management - preferred
PointCentral, a subsidiary of Alarm.com, offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.