Senior Marketing Manager, Web
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Marketing Experience team at LiveRamp are looking for a UX-obsessed marketer with deep web expertise. In this role, you will have the opportunity to craft the optimum web experience for the next phase of LiveRamp. You will work alongside a team of smart marketers, content strategists, developers and designers to lead highly-visible and strategic work to ensure our web properties meet our business and marketing goals.
- Craft strategic recommendations for the continuous improvement of all LiveRamp-owned websites, and spearhead the implementation of web projects from ideation to deployment
- Strategically manage a roadmap of web updates to ensure new features, maintenance, and optimizations are rolled out to set schedules alongside our web development team
- Implement changes on our web properties, creating pages and experiences that uphold our brand standards, values, and business goals
- Set and maintain reporting benchmarks and dashboards, create in-depth reports on site performance, and effectively communicate recommendations to cross-functional teams
- Develop strategic recommendations based on business goals and performance data, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to inform content and design strategy
- Form strong agency relationships with our partners for SEO, Web Analytics, and Web Development
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Experience optimizing, growing and maintaining mid to large-scale B2B websites
- Superb understanding of web standards and a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user experience, and technology
- A solid understanding of the web development process, and confidence in scoping technical projects
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager and Data Studio
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing effective SEO, CRO and personalization programs
- Strong digital project management skills, with a detail oriented, efficient, organized, curious, and collaborative approach to work
- A passion for identifying and creatively solving complex problems
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience in the enterprise ad tech industry is a bonus
- Experience using Salesforce and Marketo
- Proficient with wireframing tools
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, CA and remote
More about us:
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.