Senior Marketing Manager - Retention at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager - Retention to join our Marketing department. Your role will be to manage, grow and fulfill the needs of our fans. As the Manager of Retention Marketing and Community, your responsibilities will consist of carrying and integrating strategies for our fast-growing consumers partnering with central, brand, and external business partners to develop and execute retention initiatives and experiences.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Define, develop, and launch the post-visit / post-purchase funnel for all Candy Fans toward increasing Engagement and LTV of our Fan Base.
- Create on-brand, best-in-class content for all captive channels, including SMS, Email, Direct Mail, Online Communities, and onsite interactions.
- Manage the planning, scheduling, and execution of promotional and lifecycle programs, including one-off, triggered, and transactional.
- Develop, Manage, optimize and grow a de novo loyalty and referral program.
- Drive optimal customer lifecycle experience via multi-channel touchpoint strategy and journey maps; support and test multi-channel lifecycle campaigns that deliver results across acquisition, activation, retention, and reactivation.
- Develop customer segmentation strategy that aligns to personalized customer journeys.
- Hire and Develop a best-in-class Retention Marketing Team.
- Outline and guide the development of our marketing tech stack, including build/buy decisions and selection of external vendors.
- Build productive partnerships with internal and external teams to prioritize Marketing's internal team roadmap, deliver against defined brand and product launch objectives, and ensuring a positive and productive team environment.
- Ensure all efforts are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear, measurable success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach.
- Provide insight and recommendations to the larger organization, including clear and compelling presentations that effectively communicate complex issues to Leadership and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Drive fiscal and staffing planning for the Marketing Organization as we scale.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 5+ years of experience with the team and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- You have 3+ years of experience in Marketing with tactical experience in one or more of the following: Email, SMS, Direct Mail, Community building.
- You have experience partnering with external companies (partners, agencies, vendors) and executive and cross-functional leadership.
- You have experience developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, web, events) for consumer and/or digital brands.
- You have experience designing and delivering marketing solutions using insights and analytics.
- You have a successful track record of launching successful brand building, social, and/or community building campaigns.
- You have a lot of experience researching target markets, defining messaging, and executing product launch plans through traditional, digital, and novel nontraditional channels.
- You have an appetite for problem solving and a love for fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
- You have big ideas that get results!
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.