Senior Marketing Manager (Forums and Communities) at Candy
Candy’s mission is to deepen our connection to experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We understand that connection because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and serious collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets, but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz - CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager (Forums and Communities) to join our marketing team! We help fuel Candy’s success by building our brand and launching our company and core products into the market. As a team, we focus on engaging our consumers in strategic, innovative methods with a background in thinking outside the box!
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on challenges in the immediate while providing vision to the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box, but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL...
- Manage the brand’s presence on Discord and own the day-to-day operation of the channel to help build the community centered on Candy and its products.
- Build out the server channels and fuel the conversation with fans by sharing the latest drops, news, and launches to drive hype for Candy.
- Represent the brand on Discord via channel conversation, audio, video, or walkthroughs and have comfort testing out various content approaches.
- Generate critical learnings from the Discord community to share out to the larger org and help impact future decision making through customer mindset evaluation.
- Explore growing social platforms for new opportunities to connect with consumers via a test and learn content strategy.
- Coordinate activities across multiple internal teams and external Partners and Vendors.
- Ensure all efforts are based on solid hypothesis design and are structured to deliver against clear, measurable success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach.
- Provide insight and recommendations to the larger organization, including clear and compelling presentations that effectively communicate complex issues to Leadership and other internal/external stakeholders.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have an extensive working knowledge of Discord best practices.
- You have deep expertise in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- You are knowledgeable of professional sports in a working capacity or as a fan.
- You have the ability to collect, analyze, and use social data to inform decision making.
- You are willing to work occasional nights and weekends to give the brand presence during marquee events throughout the year.
- Bonus: You have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and video editing tools/software.
- You have an appetite for problem-solving and a love for fast-paced, ever-changing environments.
- You have big ideas that get results!
- You have a love of sports, collectibles, blockchain & crypto, and/or collectibles!
You’ll Love Working here because...
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most talented, fun, supportive, and innovative leaders and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the best things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our connection through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their best work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will strive to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We push past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.