Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Journeys, Adoption and Customer Growth at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager focused on deployment, adoption and customer growth. The ideal candidate should have experience with developing post-purchase content, strategy and digital journeys designed to motivate and support our customers in their product activation, deployment and usage activities. The goal – help customers adopt and get to value faster. This role will be a bit more technical than marketing, so a strong technical background will be in focus for all candidates.
The senior product marketing manager is an action-oriented contributor, building unique and compelling highly technical content to help us execute ServiceNow’s vision as the Platform of Platforms. We are looking for a candidate who has ServiceNow delivery expertise or deep know-how on how to deploy and use ServiceNow products.
A self-started, you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced team environment -- as an individual contributor as well as a cross-functional leader -- working to influence other marketing, product and technical professionals to deliver the right content and activities to our customers at the right time.
What you get to do in this role:
· Contribute to a world-class product marketing function by delivering technical deployment and adoption content for ServiceNow solutions.
· Partner with product management, product line sales, solution consulting, and product marketing to achieve a shared understanding of how to deploy and use products within a specific solutions/architecture framework. This includes strategically designing the right post-purchase journey for a product/solution based on persona, post-purchase stage and data available of the customer.
· Define and execute post-purchase technical product marketing deliverables including but not limited to technical activation and usage collateral, videos, demos, sales enablement trainings, presentations, sales tools, marketing events and campaigns
· Develop cool and compelling killer content, including short videos, web content, and field / partner enablement programs, all aligned to the core value proposition and messaging for a particular ServiceNow solution in post-purchase. These resources will be used as part of the post-purchase digital journey.
· Support technical product marketing programs and administer the cross-functional implementation of the plan such that sales teams, field marketing and partner organizations are properly informed about all technical and thought leadership content
· Present technical activation and adoption content to internal and external audiences, including ServiceNow’s Knowledge Conference and industry tradeshows
· Engage customers, partners and analysts in online communities and social media, leveraging your technical marketing and thought leadership contentQualifications
In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for a candidate who has:
· 12+ years of experience in technical product marketing, sales engineering, product management, solution consulting or solution architecture delivering complex software solutions to market.
· Hands-on ServiceNow deployment or delivery experience
· Proven technical and marketing skills, including the ability to customize solutions, design journeys, facilitate product demonstrations and effectively communicate ServiceNow value propositions and key differentiators
· Ability to quickly understand new technology through instruction and self-training
· Strong people development skills, including coaching and mentoring for technical roles
· Ideal, but not required - Fluency in emerging technologies, including AI, predictive intelligence, and NLU
· Strong technical experience across solutions and industry vertices.
· Very strong written and oral communication skills, excellent storyteller and narrative creator
· Exceptional people skills to interact with executives, colleagues, cross-functional teams, partners, and customers
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experienceAdditional Information
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.