Senior Marketing Manager (Athlete Studio) at Axiom Zen (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:13 p.m. (CST) on Monday, April 18, 2022
We're looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to help establish processes and strategy for multiple marketing disciplines (email, social media, etc.). This role will be central to supporting our professional athlete clients' revenue growth. You’ll work cross-functionally with team members across the marketing, creative, community, data and product teams on bringing data-backed decision-making to projects big and small.
About the role:
- Own, design, develop and all-in-all revolutionize our athlete marketing process, with a goal of creating a unique, powerful and consistent brand voice that helps us achieve our company goals.
- Write consistently compelling, tight and impactful copy across blogs, emails, social campaigns, marketing materials and more.
- Lead and launch best in class email, push-notification & written marketing campaigns designed to acquire new customers.
- Write and/or proofread all blogs, emails & marketing materials for clarity, grammar, accuracy and overall quality.
- Working in tandem with our Creative team, develop best-in-class, mobile-friendly, high-performing blog, email & push notification templates.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 3-7 years experience managing/overseeing marketing operations and 10+ years total marketing experience.
- You thrive under pressure, love working as part of a fast-moving team, can deal with feedback and needs from multiple perspectives and enjoy working with passionate people.
- You excel at producing high-quality work on quick deadlines, while also being able to step back and develop (and communicate) a larger vision.
- You have a knack for numbers -- you’re able to read data to determine patterns and gain insights, and then explain them at a high level to guide future decision-making.
- You’ve got an elite understanding of blog, email & push-notification marketing as a growth, engagement and loyalty tool, including a full knowledge of industry best practices.
- Passion for community with previous experience and demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels within an organization.
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment.
More about Dapper Labs:
Dapper Labs is the world's first blockchain entertainment company. We are the creators of industry-leading experiences including CryptoKitties and NBA Top Shot, as well as Dapper Wallet – the simplest way to manage your assets and use the blockchain. We are also the original developers behind Flow, a new decentralized blockchain designed from the ground up for scalability and ease of use.
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more accessible and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies.
We have raised over $600M from leading and notable investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Coatue, Union Square Ventures, Venrock, Google Ventures (GV), Samsung, and the founders of Dreamworks, Reddit, Coinbase, Zynga, and AngelList, among others. Dapper Labs’ current studio partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Visit our website to learn even more about Dapper Labs, including information about benefits and perks.
More Information on Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen operates in the Software industry. Axiom Zen was founded in 2012. It has 41 total employees. To see all 103 open jobs at Axiom Zen, click here.
Read Full Job Description