Senior Marketing Manager, Agency Strategy and Growth (R-11533) at Dun & Bradstreet (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:24 a.m. (CST) on Friday, April 8, 2022
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Responsible for sales and profit growth for WeAreTeachers media and agency services through developing media brand and agency service solutions to align with customer demand. Position may also be involved in education data related services. Position will be an expert for media and agency services responsible for developing new or existing services and pricing to finalize custom customer proposals for sales. You will drive several elements of the customer’s media and agency planning process to enable better planning, deliver improved plans for our customers and drive results. This role partners closely with sales, program implementation managers, creative director, and the editors of WeAreTeachers.
- Increase Media and MDR Agency Revenue:
- Develop client solutions and pricing for custom proposal opportunities >$100K in coordination with sales and the creative director.
- Provide guidance and insights to sales on customer opportunities as needed.
- Identify and onboard new 3rd party vendors to expand and scale capabilities and media service offerings (web development, print, advertising, video, etc.)
- Excite and support sales, marketing, and sales enablement to support the delivery and training of brand/channel strategies, new services, and selling priorities.
- Develop innovation presentation and collateral for sales teams.
- Maintain an up-to-date database of strategy collateral including presentation materials on each offering, case studies and proposal templates.
- Be the internal voice of sales and customers in the development of short- and long-term product and service capabilities, driving collaboration between sales and marketing implementation to deliver on client and DNB goals.
- Maintain Informed Demand Curves:
- Minimally twice a year, update and maintain the product and services offerings in industry-facing media guide and internal SOW product & services guide.
- Competitive research. Be in touch with competitive execution and results in the market Recommend new products and services based on the competitive landscape.
- Improve Customer Experience and Program Implementation to Align with Modern Marketing and Voice of Customer:
- Develop client facing product and service descriptions and statement of work language for new and custom services.
- Onboard new contracts with teams to support internal kickoffs and align department resources for customer proposals and goals.
- Lead and drive improvements for customer experience/satisfaction benchmarks
- Hold regular feedback sessions with sales and with clients in order to inform and improve the work of the strategy team.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- 5+ years in creating and/or implementing strong Customer Experience Marketing or Product Marketing programs
- Sales in an Agency Experience a plus
- Education industry experience a plus
- Expertise in all key marketing channels, trends, KPI’s by channel web, social, email, display
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
More Information on Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Short Hills, NJ, Center Valley, PA and New York, NY. Dun & Bradstreet was founded in 2022. It has 5353 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 107 open jobs at Dun & Bradstreet, click here.
Read Full Job Description