Senior Marketing Copywriter at Givelify (Remote)
Why just have a job when you can live your Purpose? We are Givelify, a minority-owned FinTech-for-Good company that uses human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, & data to create experiences that inspire kindness & generosity and celebrate putting more good into the world. In fact, Givelify’s mobile giving app consistently leads the App Store and Google Play in downloads, reviews and 5-star ratings amongst all giving apps. More than 1 million donors and 50,000 non-profits trust Givelify for inspiring kindness, generating nearly $3 Billion in generosity.
We seek a Senior Marketing Copywriter to join our virtual team. If you are a pithy marketing writer who loves making creative marketing hooks, creating sales presentations that stop prospects in their tracks, crafting engaging marketing copy, and wants to have an amazing opportunity to put world-class marketing copy in place including direct consumer, and conversion writing with the challenge of scaling product success at a high performing Fintech-for-Good company sounds exciting, we would love to connect with you!
Your copy will be used to create demand using a variety of marketing channels for category-defining B2B SAAS products to help us scale marketing at a high performing Fintech-for-Good company!
We use human-centered design, jobs-to-be-done, and data, to innovate and develop products and experiences that inspire kindness & generosity, thereby empowering nonprofits, and places of worship to put more-good into the world. You will have the success of getting clients to successfully raise funds using Givelify with our products and experiences.
You will join the Givelify marketing team delivering compelling marketing programs and content to acquire new customers and help them raise funds through Givelify. Please submit your portfolio along with the application form.
You get to:
- Work with teams to produce innovative marketing campaigns, landing pages and their primary hooks to communicate sales marketing messages
- Creatively weave-in SEO keywords into website and landing page copy that keeps web visitors engaged and moving their mouse to the all-important calls to action!
- Channel your inner mad creative skills to produce advertising copy that stops audiences in their tracks and persuades them to take the desired actions!
- Craft social media messages that encourage sharing, following and overall engagement
- Help build sales stories that engage customers and excite them with your written words
- Optimize copy for distinct phases of the sales funnel online and traditional media, as well as full direct response campaigns
- Draft engaging email subject lines and copy to help educate non-profit staffers on how they can fundraise using Givelify
- Participate in content workshops with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with design team to provide content that brings visual elements to life including in physical media
- Collaborate on concepts for storyboards, user interfaces, and elements of user experience and campaign manifestos
You should bring mad skills & experience:
- Please submit your portfolio along with the application form, showcase your sales/growth experience
- B.A. in English, Journalism, or Advertising preferred; design background a plus
- 7+ years of direct response and conversion copywriting in an agency or client setting
- Thorough understanding of digital and traditional mediums and how to effectively tailor copy to different channels
- Content experience with assessment tools, information architecture (IA), infographics and campaigns highly preferred.
- Having an understanding of site layout and user experience
- Having an understanding of video storytelling, script writing and narrative a plus
- Portfolio or examples of original work, showing ability to synthesize ideas and communicate with a strong, clear voice
- A deep understanding of the various digital channels, including social media and email. Even better, you appreciate the strengths of each platform and can adapt tone, messaging, and content accordingly
- Ability to make high-tech solutions accessible and understandable to a wide audience
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly paced environment and collaborate on multiple projects
- Voracious curiosity about technology, tech culture, gadgets, inventions, and the latest strides in advertising and marketing
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification.
Plus These Superpowers:
- Integrity-Demonstrates congruence in thought, speech, and action. Can be trusted to act with courage and to do the right thing.
- Collaboration-Fosters productive relationships; values others' opinions, shows appreciation, and seeks to understand difference perspectives.
- Customer Focus-Adopts a human-centric approach that meets or anticipates customers' need when developing solutions.
- Drive for Results-Can be relied upon to be resourceful & tenacious in achieving key desired results.
- Effective Communication-Communicates frequently using clarity and appropriate methods/tools of communication.
- Problem-Solving-Is resourceful and creative in solving complex issues. Uses sound judgement, data, and collaboration.
Our People & Culture
We are a virtual team of high-performing professionals who innovate & collaborate to fulfill our mission to help people instantly find causes that inspire them to action so they can change the world – one simple, joyful gift at a time. Our culture of integrity, heart, simplicity, & that “wow” factor fuel our aspiration to be recognized amongst the tech industry’s most inclusive & purpose-driven workplaces.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and most importantly, the opportunity to put passion & purpose to work.