Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
The Senior Marketing Campaigns Specialist will coordinate and execute demand generation, awareness and nurture campaigns across various channels. You will work closely with performance marketing, email, product marketing, brand and content teams to create impactful campaigns to engage new and existing customers. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation.
What you'll work on:
- Planning and executing campaigns across relevant channels including email, blog and social media
- Oversee marketing initiatives including educational series (for example eBooks and webinars), product launches and nurture programs
- Collaborating closely with product marketing, content, brand, and digital marketers to ensure the delivery of creative assets and successful campaigns
- Oversee webinar operations, maintaining the editorial calendar and promotional tactics
- Tracking and reporting on campaign performance, using findings to optimize future campaigns
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- Strong understanding of B2B revenue functions and go-to-market strategy
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills in addition to communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail and effective project management skills
- Outstanding communication and writing skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- A basic understanding of crypto assets and blockchain technology is a plus with a strong desire to learn more. You are passionate about bringing this technology to the mainstream
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack and Apple MacOS preferred
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 4+ years in a B2B demand generation or marketing role
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or comparable tools)
You are the right person if you:
- Demonstrate grit and extreme ownership
- Exude positivity
- Aren’t afraid to share your ideas
- Meet problems head-on and view them as opportunities
- Are self-reliant and motivated
- Communicate fearlessly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#LI-Remote