Senior Marketing Analytics Manager at Chewy (Miami, FL)
Chewy is seeking a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager to join our Customer Relationship Management team in Boston, MA, Plantation, FL, or Bellevue, WA. This is a technical position for a seasoned data science/analytics professional, who will partner cross-functionally with marketers, Customer Service, and other key stakeholders within Chewy. With access to a wide variety of data across the organization, you will have the opportunity to influence the decision-making process and strategy development for existing customers by supporting one of Chewy’s prime differentiators in the market, our surprise and delight program “WOW.” You will perform exploratory analyses, design and execute experiments, and occasionally build dashboards in Tableau, to deliver insights into various life stages of our existing customers, and improve customer retention across the Chewy Brand. As part of a dynamic team, this role offers a tremendous opportunity for professional growth with the leading online pet retailer in the US.
What You'll Do:
- Create test plans for ongoing WOW programs and campaigns based on strategic details from core stakeholders and key partners.
- Partner with WOW Operations to provide key insights to improve program efficiency. Analyze the audience selection logic to provide recommendations for updating the program to drive business results.
- Proactively monitor existing metrics, propose new metrics, and work across the organization to make actionable intelligence available to business stakeholders through the development of reporting dashboards.
- Write white papers to communicate insights for identifying new areas of opportunities that will drive Chewy's value and growth goals forward; coordinate with the stakeholders to prioritize and lead the changes to production.
- Establish strong working relationships at all organizational levels and across functional teams as the subject matter expert of the WOW program.
What You'll Need:
- Graduate degree, preferably MS or PhD, in Engineering, Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related technical discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in the areas of Strategic Analytics, Business Intelligence, Business Economics, Data Science, or Consulting.
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Strong experience in conception, execution, and measurement A/B tests.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses. Demonstrated ability to dig into the “why” of various results and present data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, defining, and measuring the success of those initiatives.
- Expertise in SQL
- Ability to script in Python or R
- Use basic tools like MS Excel, PowerPoint, etc. required to perform analysis.
- A good understanding of basic statistical concepts such as significance testing and power analysis.
- Ability to review, understand and interpret basic ML outputs.
- Experience in developing reports in Tableau
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.