We're transforming the grocery industry
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Since 2012, we’ve been working towards creating a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together.
Groceries delivered to your door in as little as an hour. It seems simple, right? Well, it’s more complex than that. From re-routing deliveries during snowstorms, to connecting customers with coupons and deals for their favorite brands, to updating over half a billion grocery data lines every night...our efforts bring Instacart closer to being the operating system for the grocery industry.
Our marketing team is highly analytical, moves fast and is focused on delivering quantifiable results. You will be joining our newly formed Marketing Strategy and Analytics team and you will provide the analysis and insight to enable teams to make informed and optimised decisions.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Conduct quantitative analysis of data to uncover actionable insights which inform marketing strategy
- Drive meaningful and accurate Weekly Business Reports from marketing data
- Create and maintain dashboards and visualization tools to facilitate reporting and campaign optimization
- Work closely with channel managers to identify key questions, problems, KPIs and develop analytical frameworks to drive campaign performance
- Collaborate with channel managers and creative team to design rigorous marketing experiments and incrementality tests
- Present findings to internal stakeholders
- 3-5 years working in a marketing analytics role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong experimental design and statistical analysis skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Periscope
- Strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional teams
- Advanced SQL capabilities - ability to write queries to extract data from our data warehouse
- Project management experience and use of Jira/Github a plus
- Programming experience with R and/or Python a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in math, economics, statistics, engineering, finance, computer science, or other quantitative field
Accommodations & Accessibility
At Instacart, we strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need assistance submitting an application through our career site due to a disability, please submit an Accommodations Request Form and someone from our team will reach out soon to see how we may be able to assist.