Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Senior Marketing Analyst is responsible for developing reporting and owning the organization and movement of marketing data across the Paylocity marketing data ecosystem. As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will be a key thought partner in making strategic data-driven decisions and developing our marketing data ecosystem, and you will take the lead on maturing our targeted campaigns, as well as report out on various marketing projects to scale our strategic capabilities. You will be advising on process improvement and working with messy data and will be consulting on scaling data collection, reporting, and analytics and be translating the data into insights that can lead the rest of the marketing and go-to-market organization.
Reports To: Manager Marketing Analytics
• Manage the development of visualizations, reports, and insights for marketing and sales teams.
• Extract and move data from a variety of data sources and databases.
• Manage the marketing data mart ecosystem. Develop a reporting layer across raw data sources as necessary.
• Manage reporting environment and the delivery of visualizations and reporting to stakeholders.
• Work cross-functionally with sales, operations, and product teams to continuously inform and improve marketing decisions.
• Effectively communicate analytical results to non-technical team members and senior level executives.
• 5+ years of experience as a data analyst (prefer this experience in a marketing analytics role)
• Solid foundation with analytics and a deep understanding of the details of how data is created and is used to solve business problems
• BS in a relevant technical field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics, or commensurate experience
• Expert at SQL and Excel for querying and manipulating large volumes of data for analysis and visualization
• Willingness to gather and organize messy or unstructured data
• Experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView, Looker, etc.
• Ability to work independently and drive your own projects
• Proactive with a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail
• Highly reliable and accountable to achieve deadlines, working with multiple team members across different departments, while managing multiple projects
• Experience with data warehouse concepts and ETL/ELT
• Knowledge and experience with digital analytics (Google Analytics) and/or CRM (Salesforce.com) tools
• Experience using Cloud Platforms a plus
• Experience with Python, R, etc. a plus
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $75,594 - $102,499/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.