Who are we?
Postclick is the world's leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
A day in the life…
- You will spearhead GTM (go-to-market) strategy and execution for our B2B products, including: launch plans, product & marketing messaging, sales enablement, digital/media assets and internal/external comms to maximize exposure and drive customers to take action.
- You will partner with product, brand and creative teams to develop highly engaging, customer-centric messaging that drives product/platform adoption throughout the customer experience
- You will collaborate with other product marketers, sales leadership, product management, and data scientists to produce relevant insights and claims to differentiate Postclick as a market leader.
- You will maintain a strong pulse on positioning, competitive landscape, market trends, and product differentiators.
- You will architect, grow, and refine resource systems and libraries of customer-ready materials to assist sales and support teams for both B2B and B2C customers.
- You will track content usage, measure performance, document learnings, and report against key objectives to marketing leadership and the executive team.
- You manage multiple projects across internal and external teams to influence outcomes and meet aggressive deadlines.
- You prioritize initiatives, activities, and deliverables to effectively manage time and creative resources to deliver on highest value add activities for cross-functional teams
- 7-10 years work experience in a high-performing, data-driven, SaaS organization
- Expertise in developing positioning and crafting messaging for B2B audiences
- Demonstrated track record of prior success in launching new products and developing/executing on marketing plans
- Experience in working with analysts and creating / evolving industry categories
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to lead projects and cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to use data to make your case and define results
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel occasionally (~10-20% of time)
- 15 Days standard PTO plus 12 Mental health PTO days
- 10 Paid U.S. holidays
- 12 Mental health PTO days
- Generous monthly WFH Stipend and office set up allowance
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, sick leave) and 401(K)
- Flexible work hours and a hybrid WFO/WFH/Remote culture
- Top-of-the-line technology
- Professional growth/continuing education
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.